Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Droprate Might Be Buggy

Huryiade

Hello,

First of all, i'm saying this because of a few things that happened and after i've checked that it wasn't only my bad luck playing with me. So, i was trying to get a Cryo Rounds mod to complete my Latron fit. After a few days of doing various maps with various factions of ennemies, i haven't found a single Cryo Rounds mod. In those same runs, i've acquired several Rare mods, some of those i haven't had before and didn't even know existed, like Volt's Sprint.

Seeing how Cryo Rounds is an uncommon mod, i went to Warframe Wikia's Cryo Rounds page (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Cryo_Rounds) to try and see if there is a specific faction/map that improves chances of looting Cryo Rounds. After reading the comments below the mod description, i've tried some of the maps indicated and still got nothing. If you read the comments on the page, you'll see that i'm not the only one having problems getting the mod.

The mod being an Uncommon, and i've got more Rare mods than i care to remember, isn't it weird? That's why i think there's a bug with mod's droprates. I've also noted the same problem with some other mods like Speed Trigger, which i haven't looted in awhile. It might be my luck giving me Rare mods instead of those of lower rarity, but i'm reaching the point where i have Metal Auger maxed and all other Common and Uncommon mods still in the begining ranks, which kidna makes the situation weird.

Edited by Huryiade

Since the Global Event, i've been doing them (one of the reasons being that most of the players are doing them too so going solo on other planets isn't that much fun). And i still have to see one drop, or some other Uncommon mods for that matter. The only time i've seen an Uncommon is when it was offered as a reward on the 10th wave in a defense mission, but it wasn't the one i needed (it was Hellfire).

I can attest to this, I've gotten every other mod in the game (including multiples of most rare ones) and I'm yet to find a Cryo Rounds. Corpus defense farming seems to give me a lot of Fire/Electrical mods, but no dice on the Cryo...

Edited by Speary