Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Add Filters...

Starbridge

Ok, so right now I am in a match with a random group of people and the lag is so bad that I cant do anything in the game but I dont want to quit because I dont want them on my records.  So, if we could get some kind of filter system in the game to filter out by latency/ping or something that can be put in place to I dont join games that are being hosted in Europe or anywhere else that is not close to where I live.  I mean this is bad, I have to stand over an item for about 1 to 2 minutes before I can pick it up.

We just need something in place that lets you join games around the world if you want to run the risk of the lag, but when you host it picks up where your connection is from and auto places you in that zone.

There are many games that have this kind of feature in them so I was wondering if this could also be added into the game to prevent possible black listing of players that seem like they are not doing anything because of lag.

Creating a P2P game, especially one that uses an advanced graphics engine, was a pretty risky move on DE's part.  Hopefully they had some plan on how to handle the laggy games, they just haven't implemented it yet.

If you get a real laggy game, though, you should just leave.  No one is looking at your record of successes vs quits.  I promise.