The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Forest (Shadow Clan) Is Looking For Active Members!

Sigmas71

Greetings! Our clan is now open for recruitment. We have ten vacancies that we would like to fill with able bodied Tenno. 

-Research is mostly up to date

-Dojo with trading posts and all the basic facilities.

-Clan emblem

-Alliance

Who are we looking for?

We are currently accepting players of all skill levels! We enjoy training our beginners very much, but please understand that it can get a bit tiresome to spend hours explaining things to a new player, only to have him go AWOL and never log in again. Thus, our ideal member is someone who is:

a. COMMITTED. No, you do not have to play every day. But showing up for ten minutes every major update isn't nearly enough. Weekends-only players are fine, but keep in mind that space is limited and we like to keep things active on a daily(nightly) basis. 

b. INTELLIGENT. this refers to proper or creative use of game mechanics AND/OR the will to learn. Warframe is relatively friendly to all sorts of play styles. We'd like our members to make use of this, and encourage them to expand their skill set at their own pace.

c. (somewhat) MATURE. You do not have to be 18+ to join, though it's greatly appreciated if you are. What I mean is that, if we get a member who acts like a belligerent twelve-year-old, he or she will be removed faster than a coptering volt :P All fun, no drama pls.

What do we do?

This is not a clan for "Hardcore" players who simply MUST do hour-long survivals or rep farms every single day, or who will aggressively belittle other players for being a filthy casual. We play for FUN. That said, we have no problem with assisting even in the more tedious aspects of the game - most of the time

Long story short, our activities include:

-Alerts: we help our new players get alert rewards - the credits are nice sometimes. 

-Void: often. We do all missions. We don't care.

-Dojo: Yes. We duel and talk and.. er things.

-System progression: later planets. A quick pm can get you a helping hand to explore the far reaches of the origin system.

That about sums it up. TL;DR see bold text. If you are interested in joining us, please leave a post on this thread. Include whatever information you can give us about yourself. You also might find me in game. Sigmas71. 

Some other notes, in case you are interested:

- I would like to keep things as lore-friendly as possible. So if your warframe includes every single color in the palette, and you would rather be yodeling across the map spamming bounce instead of playing with the squad, you are better off elsewhere. Yes, we like to d1ck around sometimes. No, we are not space clowns. Maybe in a later update. 

- We currently do not use any voice software 

- The warlord (me) is a mastery 10 player with over a thousand hours of game experience. not exactly a completionist, or a guru. But i main frost, and am happy to assist when i can.

- The first few promotions are given out based on mastery, but later ranks will be handed out to the most apt members.

- Plans for the future include clan events with special rewards, and world domination. Not kidding.

:) thats it. cheers

Edited by Sigmas71

Sounds like a good fit for me.

I want to go somewhere that I can not only help newer players, but help contribute to the construction of the Dojo as well.

I'm generally annoyed by people who enter a map, blitz off down the hall, not killing anything, just to get to the end and then rush away to extraction, while the rest of the crew is still actually playing the map, so having people who actually like to stick together and work together sounds like a dream.

I'm currently Mastery 8, almost 9, and just finished building my 2nd prime frame (I main a Rhino Prime for now).  I play most every evening from 8-11ish EST, and some scattered earlier times on the weekend.

I'm also constantly looking for Nightmare runs, love the challenge but hate the pugs :)

Hit me up if you need any info from me beforehand.

SilentMachine00

me and a friend of mine are looking for a clan to play with to farm with to laugh with to cry with, i think you get where i am going we are looking for friends to play with instead of duoing everything like we did. we are both mastery lvl 9 

IGN:DrRig(me)

IGN:IceBoy

Edit: we found a clan atm but we are gonna wait a few days to look how active the clan is if it isnt as active as we thought i will come back here

Edited by DrRig

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I am very new to the game and i would like to join a clan like yours. I seek for companions that we can play together but most importantly i need people to learn from. My characteristics (good and bad) are: friendly, cooperative, easy going, very noob in this game, semi active (mainly cause i'm alone during the night), time zone gmt +2. My ign is: Runau.