Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dynamic Exposure Doesn't Work Properly !

Rec7A

Since the last "major" update 15.3

Lights and colors are really strange and disagreeable.

Everything looks darker, lustreless...

Where is my beautiful and clear environment with colored and shiny warframe ability?...

For example, when I am casting a molecular prime or a worm hole ability on nova prime, this is what occurs

nominal scenario:
1/ actual color of the scene (I said actual, not normal color just like before the update 15.3)...
2/ molecular cast, color become cold (blue/green) during less than 1 Sec,

3/ molecular ending cast (nova hits the ground) colors are lustreless and the scene becomes dark during few seconds, time when it's hard to see properly the battle ground.
4/ scene gets back to this actual color.

Each time a molecular prime affected target explodes, same scenario: cold, dark, lustreless and lost visibility and environmental accuracy.
When you are fighting strait on the melee it’s just ridiculously unplayable.

So DE, CAN YOU FIX YOUR NEW Dynamic Exposure PLIZ?, because it's a really annoying to play in these conditions!

Look by yourself : https://vid.me/g4Bn

End of bug report.

Start of my own thinking.
With this new problem, I decide to expose my point of view about the last evolution of warframe.
We need new content OK! Agree with that! BUT NOT AT THIS PRICE!!

Take time to Stabilize the ACTUAL VERSION OF THIS GAME (ALREADY WONDERFULL) AND AFTER, ONLY AFTER reached a properly functional revision (90% bug FREE) deploy another update.

I am just a little Tenno no more no less, but I think is the proper way to lead this wonderful project named WARFRAME.

Kind regards

Edited by Rec7Armrud