Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Enemy In Solo Mode?

obrr

Sorry for my terrible English...

yestday i kill 370+ enemy in one mission,today i kill 364……and 40 min game time,it is long,tired,dull and dry。Exterminate mission is more fun,because i can finish it in 10 min,easy to try many things and only need to kill 80 enemy,like the online game 

Edited by obrr

it shouldnt be that many. something is off. if anything solo generally has less enemies for me.

i remember one mission i was swarmed with green moas, tons of them. but only happened once.

might wanna try a support ticket.

<p>i was just thinking this today</p>

<p>difficulty in groups and WAY too easy... but solo? OMFG it's either perfect, or too hard (opinions vary)</p>

<p>but i just finished a mission today where i kill over 600 corpus, and at least 300 of them spawned from a single room where i just sat in a hallway an stayed in cover while i shot them as they came at me</p>

<p>took me around 90 minutes to complete the mission; it was a ship redirect and then i got the collect data add-on; this also caused me to have to juggle carrying the data and dropping it to use my primary as my sidearm was constantly running out of ammo, thankfully i was loki with tons of energy so i was able to abuse invis and collect energy/ammo as i slaughtered</p>

<p>but srsly, in groups there are never enough spawns, and solo there's borderline too many</p>

<p>i'd say the game needs to reduce solo spawns by around 20% and then double group spawns (or maybe +50% per member, totalling at +200% with 4 tenno, this is another incentive for groups to not rush off and to work together)</p>

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

Many times solo game will need to kill 120+ enemies,but some times there is 250+ enemies waiting for you if you want to kill all the enemy(1/3 or 1/4 games,especially Corpus mission),there are too many reinforcements from you back to fluency go forward

Edited by obrr

You guys have very weird sessions. There is no difference in amount of enemies for me regardless of whether or not I'm soloing or in a party. Sometimes, I will randomly walk through a door only to have 20+ mobs waiting for me a cluster. It's heaven for my Rhino and Frost, a nightmare for all my other frames due to low hp/shield.

Generally it only happens when you get 2nd objective and need to run again through previously cleared areas(now filled with newly spawn enemies) and then run again through same to exit. My personal record was 480 kills on such and it took me 34 minutes.