Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus/grineer Caches Give Nothing After Update

TinyMightyBear

Hello,

I like to ask for a "maybe-bug" after update.

my friend and me ran 5 rouns Void Tower 4 Sabotage this morning, we opened every single corpus caches but they gave us nothing, not a single mod or rare material...nothing.

Please check or give me a reasonable answer.

Thanks

DE really needs to just rework these caches, and fix the "open all caches then abandon mission if didnt get right part to reuse key" exploit

its quite simple, upon opening the 3rd cache, the key is used and cannot be regained, viola, no more exploit

if they are worried about mission failure/etc then just remove the cache rewards from the end-of-mission category and reward then regardless of mission failure or not, now no matter what, even if ppl's connection fails or they fail the mission afterwards, if they got the 3rd cache and got a part, their key is used, but they can keep the part from the cache, and still there is incentive to finish the mission for the chance at 2 rewards

and then void sabotage can go back to actually being unique and having worthwhile rewards (that require effort to find/obtain)

its obviously harder to implement than for me to type it up, but srsly, the idea part is not that difficult, i fail to understand how DE cant get this sorted out faster =/

Man, I ran 3 T3 Sabotages and a T4 Sabotage and got all the caches thinking they'd just hidden the rewards til the end of the mission...

...and they gave no reward at all.

yea, I thought they were testing for a hidden rewards system, but it turns out there were just no rewards at all. :(