Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My More Or Less Frequent Ideas, Prime Warframes.

Jamescell

To start off: I came up with this idea while looking at the blurry operation picture thinking it looked like a modified Volt, anyway the idea is for Prime warframes that are obtained through one time operations or presteging to a high rank, and would be given in blueprints that would work like Warframe helmets, allowing the prime to be unequipable. Primes could feature a unique passive ability and/or extra polarity slots. This would allow for high level players to visually state their experience in game, and would add more late game play. 

A few sentinel ideas I have include a melee sentinel that would walk next to you, and could be programmed to jump on enemies, blinding them and doing damage/radial disarming.  Another is(are) elemental sentinels that could balance out the faction your Warframe isn't as effective against or make the faction you are most effective against less of a threat. There could be one elemental sentinel, programmable to use ice, fire, or electric, or there could be 3 different sentinels. The fire sentinel could have a small ranged flamethrower/radial ignite. The ice sentinel could have a very strong ice effect sniper rifle with a very slow fire rate, temporarily freezing solid enemies it hits, and could summon an ice wall when your Warframe is reviving or in vital trouble. Finally, the electric sentinel could have a somewhat low damage, quick fire-rate, volt gun, that sent an electric charge at enemies, doing low damage, then ricocheting to the next enemy, repeating the pattern many times. It could also.... I don't know I'm getting lazy.

My last idea is a Warframe that singles out enemies and changes the conditions of the battle, he is very melee based, and could include abilities that single out groups of enemies, make close combats stats buffed, while the enemies weakened, and is a viable option for facing bosses 1 on 1 melee. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy.