The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aftershock Alliance

(PSN)LK-GriM

AfterShock is a newly formed alliance seeking "smaller" clans to join up with us.

AfterShock's main focus is not solar rails, its focus is the community. We will support your team if you desire to to take a node and we expect the same in return. As an alliance we will not support your takeover if you are imposing over 10% taxes. We want to keep taxes low, players need their credits and resources. We are not a "bait and switch" alliance.

We want teams that want to help each other out. Teams that are tired of the people that live to gouge in the trade chat. We want teams that will be there for members of the alliance to answer questions, taxi, whatever it may be.

*We will not require your team to be active 24/7. People have lives, we at LK sure as heck do.

*As stated we are not a rails focused alliance but can assist your team.

*We will not suoprt the takeover of a node imposing over 10% taxes. This will not get you removed from the alliance.

*Members must be fair in trades. No cheating or gouging fellow members.

*Above all please remember, community 1st.

If you are interested in joining the alliance please message myself and I will send you an invite ASAP.

Edited by (PS4)LK-GriM

We are looking for an alliance and mature people to play with. Here are some details and when your ready add me to friends in game.

Psn

Mofojokers

Clan Name

Lords of the Blue Dragons

Clan Size

Mountain clan just about to finish moon barracks

Clan Emblem

Has been paid for still waiting for them to add it in. As you know it can take some time hopefully next week.

Dojo

Is very large with everything built(all research areas,dueling area,training course etc etc) but orikon labs. We have it at 96 percent should be done by next week.

Background

Me and my brother run the clan and we work different hours. We do not mind spending money on the game as it is very well done. Our clan grows in size quickly and we are looking to now find an alliance as we are about to start solar railing.

Your pals

Mofo and friends

We are applying to a few so please get back to us via the forums or ingame alliance invite sent. :)

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

• 3 weeks later...

We're looking as well. 

I am Fenrushak of Scion Ibin Orokin. We are a legacy clan, started by four of us, that remained of a great clan, when life caught up with people. 

We love to help our members, and support newer players. We want players to find a home, and a community. 

If you dont have an emblem, I'd be happy to design one, so long as I see that the Alliance is active. 

- Fen

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

We're looking as well. 

I am Fenrushak of Scion Ibin Orokin. We are a legacy clan, started by four of us, that remained of a great clan, when life caught up with people. 

We love to help our members, and support newer players. We want players to find a home, and a community. 

If you dont have an emblem, I'd be happy to design one, so long as I see that the Alliance is active. 

- Fen

Well I did send you an invite to the alliance, looks like you declined. No worries, take care.