Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Is A Massive Movement Ahead, Run Tenno / Escape Missions

Venarge

@Spirtikus: thanks for your support =)

@Seraphim: Oh yeah. The regenerating necromoph came to my mind too :D

@jpvi1207: This would be a badass boss for the grineer!

@Lyxs: Well you could get a random mod/resource after you survived. At least some kind of reward!

Thanks for your support on this =)

@SFkenny: Definitly the right song for this mission! :D

Edited by Venarge

To be honest if there is something as big as this in the game i would love for it to be a boss and a challenging one, and if it's gonna be as "agile" as Eris boss on Naeglar then i really can't be arsed not going afk with cryo rounds in his face.

I love this idea! I remember playing last night during an alert mission i was soloing. It was a destroy the reactor type mission and mid way through it Lotus chimed in telling me to kill everyone on the ship instead. I was like BADASS!! I know my experience has little to do with a boss like enemy you run away from but I loved the fact that I was sent on a mission to destroy a reactor and then the objective changed mid way through the mission. I would love if something like that happened on any mission (except assassinations) randomly, like i'm all set for a rescue mission and as I make my rounds Lotus calls me angered telling me forget saving the captured tenno they killed him, kill all the mother f'ers now!

I think if they made it so if you fall too far behind, it kills you, that would deal with the farmers pretty well.

I know when I ran the first mission solo the other day on a rank 20, I killed the reactor then went hunting about the ship, not necessairly moving in a 'forward' direction, and the mission autofailed. I didn't die, and I completed my objective, but apparently there is a time limit on solo but not co-op? O.o

On topic, I think the worm thing would be neat. Would be nice if it was limited to a certain area/alerts based on level type. I really would hate to have to waste a slot for Rush on Frost, just on the off-chance that some giant worm is going to break through and eat me cause I'm slower than molasses in January.

To be honest if there is something as big as this in the game i would love for it to be a boss and a challenging one, and if it's gonna be as "agile" as Eris boss on Naeglar then i really can't be arsed not going afk with cryo rounds in his face.

You get a huge boss with the new J-3 golem^^ Why should they stop there. They could make these random escape missions and still make a new assassination mission :D So you could encounter him as boss as well =)

I love this idea!

Thanks mate =)

On topic, I think the worm thing would be neat. Would be nice if it was limited to a certain area/alerts based on level type. I really would hate to have to waste a slot for Rush on Frost, just on the off-chance that some giant worm is going to break through and eat me cause I'm slower than molasses in January.

There would be a solution ^^ The worm is not super fast. He would chase you, but you could shoot his face or whatever to make him slow.

And Lotus would close all doors behind you and gives you a little advantage and time to run until the worm breaks through^^

Thanks for your feedback =)

Thank you too, but I never said Stalker was an infected lol, 2 people already mentioned him but I didnt say a word about stalker, I said infected teenos/warframes ;)

But it´s allright, it´s almost the idea.

Ah ok xD

Now I get it^^

There is some concept art around here that could be an infected Tenno I guess

I'm sorry to be a bummer but I don't like the idea of not being able to kill something. And I hate timed missions. 

I would be ok with this if there was a way to fight with it, kick its &#! enough to make it give up and leave. I don't like to run from things. 

Runners can run. I'd rather stay and fight even if its going to take a lot of effort and time. 

Give me a choice and a fighting chance and its all good. 

I'm sorry to be a bummer but I don't like the idea of not being able to kill something. And I hate timed missions. 

I would be ok with this if there was a way to fight with it, kick its &#! enough to make it give up and leave. I don't like to run from things. 

Runners can run. I'd rather stay and fight even if its going to take a lot of effort and time. 

unfortunatly, this would take away the tension. Yeah, you would be able to fight it back a little to make it slower, but kill a creature that was made of hundreds/thousands of beings? I dont think so.

But anyways. Thanks for your op

unfortunatly, this would take away the tension. Yeah, you would be able to fight it back a little to make it slower, but kill a creature that was made of hundreds/thousands of beings? I dont think so.

But anyways. Thanks for your op

I was thinking more like shooting one of his tentacles or something of that sort , cause him enough pain for him to give up.

Yes this would be difficult, and you would need a high level warframe. I just don't like the idea that you will never be able to defeat him (not kill him).

Imagine you'r a master super turbo ninja champion, and you'r running away, knowing that you will never have your revenge. That is just depressing imho. 

This might be very very hard but it shouldn't be impossible.

Same mechanic with the Stalker. If  I knew that you can't kill him (and I recently found out that you can) he would be just this annoying creep, ruining the game.

I get it's not exactly the same, I just don't like the idea of being forced to run. If this would be an alert mission, optional I'm good with that. You know like steal something from the area that is occupied by the creature and get out alive before it uses you as a tooth pick. 

I'm not saying its a bad idea, its a classic, I had a blast running away from the dragon in the Witcher 2, it just might not be to everybody's liking.

A game for a wide audience  should have optional not compulsory content, if people don't like to run don't force them to run. Let them choose. 

I was thinking more like shooting one of his tentacles or something of that sort , cause him enough pain for him to give up.

Yes this would be difficult, and you would need a high level warframe. I just don't like the idea that you will never be able to defeat him (not kill him).

Imagine you'r a master super turbo ninja champion, and you'r running away, knowing that you will never have your revenge. That is just depressing imho. 

This might be very very hard but it shouldn't be impossible.

Same mechanic with the Stalker. If  I knew that you can't kill him (and I recently found out that you can) he would be just this annoying creep, ruining the game.

I get it's not exactly the same, I just don't like the idea of being forced to run. If this would be an alert mission, optional I'm good with that. You know like steal something from the area that is occupied by the creature and get out alive before it uses you as a tooth pick. 

I'm not saying its a bad idea, its a classic, I had a blast running away from the dragon in the Witcher 2, it just might not be to everybody's liking.

A game for a wide audience  should have optional not compulsory content, if people don't like to run don't force them to run. Let them choose. 

Hmm. Maybe make him a assassination target on a new planet. I mean, sure, this would just be an addition. but It could give you the actual feeling of killing it ^^

Under special conditions, you havent had during your normal missions for example. Still having him to be a random escape mission but with an additional asssassination mission would maybe solve this problem for some people ^^

At least I hope so

Edited by Venarge

This is an excellent idea, nice work Venarge, I hope the devs look at this seriously and maybe use it or something similar! The stalker just doesn't cut it for giving us an adrenaline rush and genuine fear, something like this however would do that quite well.

This is an excellent idea, nice work Venarge, I hope the devs look at this seriously and maybe use it or something similar! The stalker just doesn't cut it for giving us an adrenaline rush and genuine fear, something like this however would do that quite well.

tumblr_mcosyeqNxE1ryt074o1_1280.png

Thank you for your support =)

I was looking for some other worm like creatures.

What do you think about them?

worm_by_tira_owl-d581uav.jpg

worm_faced_beast_by_davesrightmind-d4wgf

worm_beast_by_thrantantra-d3709nq.jpg

Splitworm.png

Well, the split worm was definitly one of those creatures i can really see as some kind of infested. First it just looks like a huge worm. But then, the flesh makes space for a giant mouth with razor sharp teeth :3

Hell yeah, i want this mode in-game!

People, start writing questions for the next livestream!

Thanks mate =)

Well, lets hope the devs see this thread. But well, you can ask for this during the next livestream too ;)

Hell yeah, i want this mode in-game!

People, start writing questions for the next livestream!

Yeah. They look awesome. I like the first one most. Add some extra teeth and some visible corpus/grineer bodies and the worm would be perfect in my op ^^