The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Major Game Hangs In This Jupiter Gas City Tile.

GhostSwordsman

ouiMZU8.jpg

3JnZbdN.jpg

Okay, so a couple of times now, after the most recent update (15.13), I've noticed that when I enter this tile, or get near it, my game will hang a few times. Sometimes it's before I enter the room and sometimes it's inside the room, and usually both happen in the same game multiple times.

The hang can last up to 15 or 20 seconds, in my case. I've even experienced the audio cutting out or one particular sound or a small, quiet buzzing persists throughout the hang.

As far as I recall, all the instances of this hang were while I was doing a syndicate mission on Jupiter. This particular case(in pics) was a capture mission.

Laptop specs if you need them:

Brand: Asus

CPU: 4th gen Intel core i5 - speed: 1.6GHz(2.6GHz turbo boost) <-- Turbo boost is running automatically, so CPU speed is technically 2.6GHz

GPU: Intel HD graphics 4400 - with 256mgb of dedicated v-ram

4 Gb of memory

I don't believe it is an issue with my hardware, as I usually get around 40-50 fps with all the graphics settings turned off or to low when playing solo, but I gave the info anyway. So game hangs and fps drops are unusual for me as Warframe normally runs very smoothly.

• 1 month later...

I can totally confirm this. I've been having this hangup more in Infestation missions. I haven't been paying too close attention to the tiles (because once it starts, it'll happen multiple times after that until the mission ends), but it causes Windows to think the program went dead for a few moments before the game recovers.

My specs are:

CPU: AMD FX 8120 8-core 3.1GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6670

Windows 8.1 64-bit

8GB RAM

• 2 weeks later...