The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Closed- Stand Alone Complex Recruiting. -Closed-

Chaya_Sar

I made this as a solo clan for myself. Im opening up for a few people to join. I'm more of a solo player. So this would be more for the solo Tenno that's looking for a dojo. With that said I'm not limiting solo players only to join the ranks. Whats the clan about? Having fun, to many are just about grinding kills and so on. If you want to do PvP, Void runs, we can do it all. So as the name implies, a collection of similar, but unrelated, behavior by unconnected individuals creates a seemingly concerted effort.

An emblem is made and will upload it if their is enough people interested in joining. More than likely stay in the ghost or shadow teirs as im not interested in expanding to an insane amount of tenno. Feel free to post below or message me ingame, I play on US East.

Edited by .Castor.

any pics of the emblem/dojo?

tried pm you ingame guess u not online naw :P

yes sorry i wasn't online earlier. i do not have pics of my dojo but you could check out my dojo anytime. its not all flashy because it was intended to be just me in the clan. and i dont see the need right now to bling i up. if/when i get other members they are more than welcome to decorate it. for the emblem ill let the members of the clan decide on what the emblem will be in the end.

Edited by .Castor.