The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old School Veteran Looking To Join A Clan.

Gunninja

Hello my name is Zac, I've been playing Warframe since closed beta, I have around 1500 hours total in the game.

I took a break after getting burnt out on the game and played other games such as Destiny, now I have returned to Warframe but to find that my clan is completely dead almost all players on the roster have been offline for 100+ days.

Looking to join a clan with teamspeak who just like to run missions for fun and chill out.

are you willing to join a clan with raid call? Also, I'm currently trying to revive my clan, we have about 20 regularly active members and we could use an old player. If you are interested please contact me through private message. If not, I wish you luck.

We have teamspeak and two clans currently. The main clan is a competitive clan with few slots available, but our new expansion clan has plenty of room, is built within an original tileset dojo and as it is still growing it is much more laid back than the main. Currently both clans are joined by alliance chat as well.

WARBREED / WARBREED Tribe

Edited by Gurzil

Hi, my name is Gloonkey, I run a Storm clan called Draconic Tyrants, we've been around for about half a year, we have full research, and a friendly active community. We've just had a large surge in membership, and now have 28 members. We normally tend to recruit more experienced players and have a good time, and I respect my clan members, and tend to each and every one of them. If you want to join, just post a reply in this thread, and I'll add you to the clan ingame.

As of now, we do not have a TeamSpeak, as it is in the process of being created, BUT we have a Raidcall.

Edited by Gloonkey