The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veteran Since Beta Looking For An Active Clan (Who Uses Voice Chat)

RichRuzz

Just looking for a very active clan to run content, missions, farm, or events together with and use some sort of voice communication whilst doing so. I've been playing since closed beta and never really bothered having a clan but there isn't many great people to run with in randoms and I'd rather have more solid options.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=389508392

Was slacking a bit on mastery but heading up to Eagle and beyond to catch up.

Hello, My clan Lobster Powered Toaster is a ghost clan in a fairly large ghost/shadow/storm alliance (alliance is more chat/helping each other out focused and can be treated as if it was clan chat atm, we may do dark sectors one day)

Edit: if your interested you can PM me over steam, same name

Edited by reltats

Why not just browse clans, find one you like and apply there?

I never understood this approach.

I mean this could be torn apart if looked at through the lens of psychology, but I'd rather not draw any assumptions.

Many clans here are posting open recruitment...you are but a kid in a candy store. The candy store need not come to you sir. 

Here is a 3 minute read that might help you: http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2014/02/03/do-you-have-difficulty-making-decisions/

Enjoy your day!

Interesting, bringing psych into this. But over the internet such things are very subjective. 

Btw, if you are interested in joining a clan, pm me and I'll tell you all about mine. Its been falling down hill and we are trying to bring it back to life. We have about 20 currently active members of varying degree's of skill. From noob to veteran. We do have voice chat, and all the research and stuff. We welcome people who are looking to be active in the clan.