The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Idk How To Describe It, Visual Glitch Maybe (?)

Vicious_Raptor

Well I was playing Solo, and since the start of the mission I got this weird bug. I've played Warframe for a couple months now on the same system and it had never happened before; the glitch occurred when turning the camera while being invisible (I was running Loki like I do most of the times). What happens is that a frame gets stuck on the screen and gets carried over in the seconds that follow, acting like a fading overlay on my screen. It was pretty annoying tbh, but I took some screenshots mid-mission.

803ba762b3.jpg
"Is this the real life?" 

c2eed20e4e.jpg
"Is this just fantasy?" 

18396d26b6.jpg
"Caught in a landslide.. no escape from reality.." 

Let me know if I'm the only one experiencing this bug, might aswell be just my machine not working properly.
If that matters, my GPU is a Sapphire Radeon R9 280, and doesn't suffer from overheating nor anything else.

Any help will be very appreciated, thanks.

thats the regular camera in invisibilty, been around for a long time, go to settings/options, click display, turn off color correction and you're good

That odd ghosting overlay is certainly not normal. I test-ran with everything turned on (Colour Correction included) and did not get the weird ghost images, just my eyeballs pointing in 56 different directions because of the motion blur/bloom/depth of field combo.

Motion Blur/Colour Correction on (I actually can't play with CC off), I get this;

3468hlz.jpg

After a moment, the blur settles down to this;

28rpr91.jpg

If I turn off Motion Blur, I lose the awesome predator cloak effect and, naturally, the motion blur. Turn off CC, I lose the yellow colour in Invisibility. This might be an issue with your card/computer itself, not ingame settings.

Edited by Tyrala

Yeah maybe, but before investing some hundreds euros in a new graphic card, I'd like to understand what's the problem and if other people got the same issue, considering I got my gaming pc together around last Christmas ( = less than 2 months ago), so yeah.

Money don't grow on trees, y'know.