The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Shuriken Needs To Be 100% Accurate

Tainted_Fox

the shuriken should not veer of into another direction from when i originally aimed it

slash dash is accurate and any other 1st move of any other warframe is accurate from my knowledge. there's no reason why this shouldn't be veer away from where i aim my crosshair. its annoying when it misses and it punishes me and other players for aiming properly in the first place. it works up close but that because we predict its horrible accuracy. but from a longer range a lato has more accuracy

plz fix this

EDIT: also posted this in the wrong forum, le sigh :(

Edited by Tainted_Fox

also ash gets a huge rework on update 8 maybe, he is already on the hotlist

i though he was just getting his ult redone. i didn't know he was getting a huge rework. is the hotlist on the ticket support?

EDIT: sorry i kinda wanted to see what else was on the hot list

i should probably stop making posts at 2 in the morning

Edited by Tainted_Fox

i though he was just getting his ult redone. i didn't know he was getting a huge rework. is the hotlist on the ticket support?

If I remember right Ash, Ember, Mag and Volt are all getting reworked.

DE has talked about redoing his shuriken because they are going to release throwing knives or something similar as a weapon.  At that point shuriken would be a slightly stronger base weapon attack so they would need to redo it otherwise it becomes "why use shuriken?  Its just a throwing knife with energy cost attached"

With Ash, I really only see a couple issues.

1. Shuriken is crap.

2. His ult is pretty buggy, suffers a lot from host lag, and takes way too long to animate.

Now there are some very good points to Ash's ult. Being totally invincible during the animation, a Blade Storming Ash tends to draw a lot of completely harmless fire from enemies when he teleports into a group. It also has an absurdly large range of effect. You can activate it from as far as a rank 2 Teleport, and it then covers an enormous area and can dislodge enemies that are otherwise impossible to shoot from your current position.

That said, I wish it would animate faster. It just takes too long to finish killing stuff when you need to be reacting quickly.

I would also prefer if the ult were to always go for the nearest living enemy from your initial target and fan outward. It somewhat annoys me that I try to use my ult to clear the defense objective but end up jumping a mile away to smack a shield osprey out of the corner of a doorway that hasn't been shielding anyone for the last 2 minutes. It would also be nice if it stopped attacking dead bodies...

Edited by Ion_Sig

DE has talked about redoing his shuriken because they are going to release throwing knives or something similar as a weapon.  At that point shuriken would be a slightly stronger base weapon attack so they would need to redo it otherwise it becomes "why use shuriken?  Its just a throwing knife with energy cost attached"

why use shuriken now? its the glaive with energy attatched. and less damage.

why use shuriken now? its the glaive with energy attatched. and less damage.

That's my belief about it as well but arguments have started over that and I didnt want to start another one.

Since I have gotten the glaive I haven't used shuriken because the glaive is all around better and deals more charge damage than a shuriken does with a non maxed out killing blow...