Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Rare 5 Nerf Still On !

--Q--AFKrasul

Nope... tell me then why they would add Orokin Cells to dilute the drop rate of both prime items and rare 5 on rotation A? Tell me the purpose of x3 Orokin cells???

I second that, What's the purpose of Orokin Cell on rotation A. It's really making me frustrated to the point , that it dropped 3 x in rotation B and Even in Rotation C....

I don't see why everyone's so upset. It's all quite silly if you ask me. DE is now a revenue generator for Sumpo. Sumpo expects profit increases each quarter, just like every other company on the planet. How do you think they plan to increase earnings when their primary revenue stream is from people paying to skip the grind? Gee whiz, I bet they'll decrease the grind so less people will buy Platinum. Seriously, guys?

I don't see why everyone's so upset. It's all quite silly if you ask me. DE is now a revenue generator for Sumpo. Sumpo expects profit increases each quarter, just like every other company on the planet. How do you think they plan to increase earnings when their primary revenue stream is from people paying to skip the grind? Gee whiz, I bet they'll decrease the grind so less people will buy Platinum. Seriously, guys?

There are ways to increase revenue without forcing your players to pay or suffer. You are excusing bad practices using a "boys will be boys" mentality. Nobody buys core packs in the market and this nerf will not change that. 5 bucks for 1 rare 5? yeah right nobody will even bother. If you wanted to max a legendary thats 528 rare 5s, thats about 2500~ dollars. Nobody will pay that, period.

Edited by cyrus106