The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Call The Lex Pistol A One-Handed Sniper Rifle.

Beltan

The sound the Lex Pistol makes when you fire it is oh-so-satisfying, but I feel stupid using my Burston when it takes 3 bursts to take down an enemy that the Lex can kill in one shot.

It just seems wrong, so I wanted to mention it.

Only when you fire it. It sounds so wimpy when you're next to the guy firing one :C

lol, yes indeed. They'd have to go a long way to give the guns TOO MUCH bass! I don't need my eardrums blown out but come on, make it sound POWERFUL. You know what else would be cool? Additional sound effects for each mod equipped on it, like the gun sizzles for a second after firing if you have a Fire mod equipped, or add an electic reverberation to the firing sound of the gun if you have an Electric mod equipped. Set up properly, you could slightly stagger the effects so that they were all noticeable without overlapping and sounding like a stupid mishmosh.

I'd say the Lex is the only gun that SOUNDS as great as it is.

It doesn't really have the look... but it has the sound just right.

Again, have you seen it fired by someone else? It's like all the sound dissipates if you're more than a foot away or something.

I'd say the Lex is the only gun that SOUNDS as great as it is.

It doesn't really have the look... but it has the sound just right.

Yes, it's powerful. It's a hand-cannon. The Burston...not so much.

1. Change the colours to gold.

2. Start calling it a Deagle-brand Deagle

3. ????

4. Plat!

The sound the Lex Pistol makes when you fire it is oh-so-satisfying, but I feel stupid using my Burston when it takes 3 bursts to take down an enemy that the Lex can kill in one shot.

I thought it was more of a gun that you buy if you where going through a divorce. 

It seems wrong because your not thinking about calibers. A human on earth today can take three hits from a 5.56 (which I'm assuming is close to what the burston is) and still be running at you. You hit the same target with a .45 cal projectile and chances are the target is no longer one it's feet, or at the very least it's not running toward you anymore. Assault rifles generally use smaller lighter projectiles and move them at higher velocities than pistols. If you were looking at the m4 with tri fire compared to a 1911 .45 you would probably get similar results in real life.

5.56 is approximately .223 caliber, 45 is .450 just for diameter reference.

I called it a back scratcher for those annoying spots you can't reach.

The problem with the lex is that you usually need to get those headshots in with it to make it properly kill things. It's a gun you have to aim with, the burston is just a plain crappy weapon in comparison to most other weapons in the game but it's the type of weapon where it doesn't matter if you aim for their toes, but if you aim  for the head 2/3 of your damage will go to the wall.