Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Void Sabotage Rewards...

dummifighter

Question

What are the rewards you can get from the hidden caches?!

Since the void rewards got back a few hotfixes ago, I started wondering what the rewards are...

I've played one sabotage, not fully, only the caches because I'm waiting on my friends to do them :/

And they come out as an 'unidentified item'.

So... What have you got?

Are the rewards completely random or just a specific rotation?

Thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

Now that they fixed Void Sabotage caches, the first two caches will either give you credits, a core, or a rare resource (I think), and the last cache will give you one prime part from the same key's drop table. So you essentially have two chances to get a part per Void Sabotage key (again).

First two seems to be random "junk" IE cores, resources, credits. The third one is random part from said mission so finding all 3 chaches in t4 sabotage means you'll get 2 prime parts from the drop table of t4 sabotage and they can be different parts. You'll see at end of mission what the chaces contained by being "Identified:Prime part/core/credits"

Edited by Patemaani

First two seems to be random "junk" IE cores, resources, credits. The third one is random part from said mission so finding all 3 chaches in t4 sabotage means you'll get 2 prime parts from the drop table of t4 sabotage and they can be different parts.

So, if i get an unidentified item in T4 sabotage, then it will be a reward from T4 sabotage, it won't be something that isn't in the drop tables of that particular mission?

Now that they fixed Void Sabotage caches, the first two caches will either give you credits, a core, or a rare resource (I think), and the last cache will give you one prime part from the same key's drop table. So you essentially have two chances to get a part per Void Sabotage key (again).

Ok Thanks :p