Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clients Kicked To Login Screen At Mission End With No Rewards

Nabaan

This used to be a fairly rare occurrence for me, but lately it's happening every 2 or 3 missions.

Once the mission is completed, I'll be kicked straight back to the login screen and after logging back in, I'll have no rewards from the mission but it will still count as completed, lost a potato alert and some nightmare mods, nothing that cant be replaced but it's still quite annoying after you've played an hour long game and it's just happened again where I played a syndicate mission, kicked to login and it still counts as done but I gained no rep, xp or items.

At first I thought it was an issue on my end, but I've played several games where all the clients have been sent to the login screen and lost their rewards. Seems like it never happens to the host.

• 2 months later...

This used to be a fairly rare occurrence for me, but lately it's happening every 2 or 3 missions.

Once the mission is completed, I'll be kicked straight back to the login screen and after logging back in, I'll have no rewards from the mission but it will still count as completed, lost a potato alert and some nightmare mods, nothing that cant be replaced but it's still quite annoying after you've played an hour long game and it's just happened again where I played a syndicate mission, kicked to login and it still counts as done but I gained no rep, xp or items.

At first I thought it was an issue on my end, but I've played several games where all the clients have been sent to the login screen and lost their rewards. Seems like it never happens to the host.

I met the same problem. I got dread blueprint in that mission and it disappeared. This sucks. They should fix it.

• 1 month later...