Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion On Augment Mod Visuals

Razer_Angel21

As we all know, warframe is kinda leaned more to how awesome it looks, and the depth of customization through the grind.

What I want to tell the devs are more visuals on ability augment mods.

For example is Excalibur's augment set, the Furious Javelin visual is kinda a lackluster, it just feels very restrained, my suggestion is that if you have the augment mod, after casting radial Javelin, along with the rippling energy is 4 streams of waving particles, especially now particles can be seen on non-Nvidia machines, and more awesome on Nvidia cards, it would definitely be a nice change, 4 streams of white particles or energy colored particles, up to your choice, but I prefer the white particles for a fresh look since every ability is energy colored anyway, the energy on your feet would look great with the streams of white particles, also I think his melee weapon should also radiate some particles,not in a stream form but somehow getting out of it, of the blade or whatever the melee weapon is using to hit something, the whole blade but not the handle.

Now with Surging Dash, I have no idea but there should or could be some visuals to add it, same goes with other augments like Greedy pull or something, I don't really have every augment mod in my mind right now so I can't list them, but it would be a great add-on and pay-off for the grind if there are much better and much awesome visuals on some mods, I mean, it would be a really nice niche on warframe's pride of great and deep customization, it's like customizing both performance and appearance at the same time, and it's awesome since this game is all about it, customization of performance and appearance, that's how this game looks to me.

I wish,I just wish to DE to make this because it could be a reason to farm for it, it would be a reason for new players to look forward to, something to keep them interested like, what does this do, what visual does this apply, I want this visual etc., I am talking all about visuals because the stats are already great, nothing to change really right now, they do what they are meant to do, augment, an additional tweak, and to all the people saying they are too weak, I see them as just supplemental utility or damage, and not a main damage ability, hence, augment, it's just a rather minor tweak or upgrade to the ability you already have.

Woah dude, have you ever heard of paragraphs? It's kinda hard to read when you type absolutely everything in one giant bulk and I've pretty much made my point now so the rest of this text will be just nonsense to further my point, so yeah, don't really know how long I can keep going with this. Guess I'll sing a song. What is love? Oh, wait, no. Too mainstream. Uh... Is this love... that I'm feeling. Is this the love, that I've been searching for. Is this the love... or am I dreaming. 'Cause it's really got a hold on me... A hold on meeee. Yeah, gonna stop now. gg to you if you know the song as well. Well, now what? Oh I know, I'll talk about all the things I dislike in Warframe, which is probably gonna piss off the very few people who actually read this far. I hate stamina, bombards, unranked frames in Stephano, the clunky and now useless parkour (because of directional melee), the amount of bugs that even Bethesda wouldn't take a liking to, the syndicate weapon balancing, the trade system, the lack of lore and lack of existing lore explanations, the Stalker, or rather the people who always get one-shot by him without even giving a warning to the others about his presence, the tar from Tar Mutalist Moas, the sudden change in Prime logic (got Nova and Soma out of nowhere, was expecting Trinity), the animation transitions for just about anything, just seems to cut from one animation to the next which really breaks the immersion, still no word about Dark Sector being an official prequel, and... and that's about all I can think of right now. Well, this comment is pretty big and clustered now, I'd say. Maybe it's time I post it. Nah, I can drag it on a bit more. If you have five apples and seven pens, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because the aliens don't wear hats. Sometimes I put a sausage in my ear and try to listen to the old farts from the animal the meat came from. I'm yes. Well, that's about it I guess. Hope I made my point. Took a long bloody time writing all this, but now you know how I, and everyone else who was cursed to witness your topic, feel. Also, didn't read lol.