The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Shameful Day For The Tenno

W4RM4CHIN3

Seriously....at one point a smart &#! told steve, "Devs should go die".....are you kidding me? First off no clear reward was promise. Second IT WAS FREE and got 100k credits. And this Prime Frost was meant to be platinum as steve said and you got it for free. So i don't get why you guys would react that way...... The spamming went on forever and the disrespect to the company...really? its a F2P, and one of the best ones at it. So stop *@##$ing. You all went full retard. You never go full retard......

I am shocked by how bad some people seem to react to this the reward is good i my self love it and odds are i would buy the Frost prime if it had not been the reward drop.

I think people need to chill out and stop been up there own arse odds are they would whine them selfs inside out if the reward was a ton of gold in real life since it would be to heavy for them to carry.

Yeah. I don't see why people go to those extremes. I mean I was a bit disappointed but I'm not going to say that the devs should drop dead. I like the game, if they did that, then who would keep the game running. D:

For those that care, I was a bit disappointed because I just spent the last couple weeks grinding a Frost frame up ranks, only to get the exact same frame with a bit more stats and a different look. So I don't want to go buy a new Warframe slot for another Frost frame when they're going to play pretty much identical. Maybe if they had different skills then it wouldn't be as bad. x.x

Though the 100k creds was nice, not gonna complain about that. Upgrading mods get bloody pricey later on.

While I don't care that much for the reward, DE is pretty generous for letting us have it.

I mean, yeah, it's a different looking Frost, and we can't even bulid it now. That sucks. But the experience was awesome and I know a lot of people who wanted a Frost and now are getting an unique version. 

That alone makes it worth it.

I know I'm complaining but that's because I still want that reset really bad and I am very grateful for such an amazing prize. Although I don't like Frost that much I still appreciate the time they went through and the effort to make this event happen.

I'll just take this opportunity to say THANK YOU DE FOR THE EVENT. regardless of the rewards and whether you liked them at least the team DID a live event to spice things up. i loved it.

i also like the rewards. credits are useful, especially to the giant influx of new steam players who probably don't have mountains of cash yet. and it sounds like they have something special cooking for prime warframes in update 8. so just keep your cool until we're all clued in.

granted i hate frost with a burning passion of a thousand suns (stupid snowglobe blocks my ash ulti) but it's free and maybe i'll like it if i play it.

also love the fusion moas. more unique enemies would be great.

Edited by Jaxomfaux

I'm already home, and regardless of where i'm at, you are still very wrong. 

credits are useless, and everyone knows it

I think the main concern is that DE has literally given us free stuff left and right, and instead of accepting the gifts graciously, we're making snarky remarks and being less-than-appreciative. Credits or not, Frost or not, they have their uses, and many find them to be a boon, if you'll believe it. Just cause you didn't like it doesn't mean it's useless. 

I for one, still need a lot of credits, and probably 70% of Warframe players.

Well even though i think the reward is kinda lame, insulting the devs is really stupid. I mean ok, it wasn't up to your expectations, explain on the forum why, so that they can understand, but insults ain't gonna get you nowhere.

It's just so dissapointing when you see people act like this.

Hi people,

I realize that the community is fairly divided over this, but let's try and keep the discussion constructive. The fact that someone was unhappy with the event reward does not make them wrong, and you certainly shouldn't be insulting them for it. The same goes to the opposite faction: People that are happy with the reward are not sucking up to DE or uninformed. As I've said, the reward we've received is not changing, but feedback can help DE to improve future events.