The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Shameful Day For The Tenno

W4RM4CHIN3

free stuff we don't want

free stuff a very minute portion of the population does not want.

I don't like frost, I want it for collection / competition and mastery's sake and I put more kills in during the event period than you have on your account.

free stuff a very minute portion of the population does not want.

I don't like frost, I want it for collection / competition and mastery's sake and I put more kills in during the event period than you have on your account.

90% is not minute

lol, so a dev pats himself on the back and we are all supposed to applaud? are you serious?

No, when they acknowledge that it wasn't the best it could be, we all suggest ways to improve it for the future.

If you want to be Negative Nancy, take it elsewhere.

free stuff we don't want

Correction, free stuff you don't want, I'm actually pumped for U8 to hit so that I can make my Frost prime.

Besides, "beggars can't be choosers". You've been given an in game item that will cost real money at absolutely no cost for participating. Why is this a bad thing?

No, when they acknowledge that it wasn't the best it could be, we all suggest ways to improve it for the future.

If you want to be Negative Nancy, take it elsewhere.

I missread  the quote, sorry. I'm glad he admitted it could have improved, but really its just the rewards that nee impovment

Correction, free stuff you don't want, I'm actually pumped for U8 to hit so that I can make my Frost prime.

Besides, "beggars can't be choosers". You've been given an in game item that will cost real money at absolutely no cost for participating. Why is this a bad thing?

I'm not begging. I worked hard for this reward

90% is not minute

You're right. Too bad you don't even have close to 90% of the players complaining about getting a frost Prime BP; you get one complainer to every 50+ posters which likely doesn't even reflect 1% of the entire player base.

You're right. Too bad you don't even have close to 90% of the players complaining about getting a frost Prime BP; you get one complainer to every 50+ posters which likely doesn't even reflect 1% of the entire player base.

its called the silent majority, just because they aren't complaining here doesn't mean they like the rewards, the forums are filled with dev fanboys so what do you expect?

its called the silent majority, just because they aren't complaining here doesn't mean they like the rewards, the forums are filled with dev fanboys so what do you expect?

You're misrepresenting the numbers, the silent majority is too busy enjoying their game and aren't outraged at all (if anything I hear more "wth is all this outrage about" comments). YOU are upset and are pretending everyone else is too but you're in a very very small minority.

I'm not begging. I worked hard for this reward

And you were rewarded for it, just because YOU don't like the reward doesn't mean it's a bad reward.

Besides, our "work" was playing a video game. Consider how much actual work DE put into this event.

Locking this thread since it's starting to head towards meaningless back and forth.

Again, I'm not trying to quench discussion here - if you've got constructive feedback by all means do post it. What will not be tolerated is people being insulted on the basis of having differing opinions, or outright attacking DE without any rationale or feedback.