Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliburs Slash Dash

Gahrzerkire

Lets its striking range (width) be decided by your melee weapons striking distance on a slide attack. Let its damage be decided by your melee weapons normal damage + elemental combos * 1.5.

Just a moderate buff.

With a base range of 4m. Uneffected by power mods. (So daggers aren't nerfed)

Edited by Olivionic_Gearhart

No. As much as I'd like Slash Dash to get a minor buff or two, letting it scale from melee damage and range is going to kill weapon and build variety. Only weapons with high base damage, wide range, and raw-damage non-channeling builds will be worth equipping if you want to use Slash Dash for half-decent damage (in other words, Jatt / Bo Prime / Dragkana / Scindo Prime or GTFO), and that is not something that should be happening to our all-rounder class.

One tiny change that I would like to see is for Slash Dash to simply scale from melee multipliers (if it doesn't already; I haven't tested this yet). So you can pop on Surging Dash and any melee weapon that you want (anything from a one-hit wonder to a "low-damage" combo-gatherer), sweep around a few times, and then slice through everything in the map like a hot knife through butter.

Edited by SortaRandom