The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network-Related Bugs

silentbogo

After the last update this game became pretty much unplayable for me. So far I haven't been able to play more than 1 mission at a time without freezing. 

Here is a list of things I've encountered, which most likely influence other bugs (non-network related at first glance):

1) At startup I have an occasional DNS lookup error (cannot resolve host)

2) Even though I have DMZ set up for my host and UDP ports allowed for I/O, I still get an error message about strict NAT

3) My PC is unable to resolve hosts while Warframe is on (after loosing in-game connection). As soon as I quit - everything is back to normal.

4) Due to abovementioned issues I am unable to join the game or constantly loose connection (ping too high?)

Hi,

I came across a user in the German section with a similar problem - might be related to a recent update.

Please play the game until you run into issues of the kind you described and then create a support ticket at support.warframe.com and upload your "EE.log" file to that ticket. Support needs this file to figure out what exactly is going on.

The EE.log can be found by copying this line into Explorer: %localappdata%/Warframe