The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sign If You Are Grateful For The Operation Rewards.

Irkalla

Any post whatsoever in this thread will be taken to be supportive of the operation reward.  This thread is not intended to be a debate, but to show DE that we're not all spoiled imbeciles constructive critics.

If you don't like the reward or whatever, could you post somewhere else?  Downvotes are still an option, you know.

That said, signed.  There's absolutely no reason DE should have even let us have access to a Prime frame with blueprints, but they did.  And 100k credits to catalyze my fusion efforts?

S#&$'s baller.

*Signs* I was halfway done with building a Frost anyway. Then suddenly FROST PRIME. I backflipped.

+1

I gotta admit, it still coulda been Loki prime :P  Another day, perhaps?  

First: Yes, I am pleased with the event rewards.

Second: I don't disagree that a lot of the feedback has been less than constructive, but that isn't reason to dismiss everyone who was unhappy about the event - I've seen a lot of good ideas for future improvements, less "OMG EVENT SUCKED DE IS THE WORST" and more "Overall well done, but future events might look at X and Y". I hope you'll agree that the latter is something that DE appreciates and that needs to be encouraged.

Third: There is a vast difference between calling someone a racist and calling someone a spoiled imbecile. In fact, the latter could be said to fall under the category of intolerance that racism promotes.

I know what you're trying to accomplish with the thread and I do approve of the general idea, but denigrating everyone who wants to give constructive advice for future events is not the way to go about it.

Fair enough.  I still feel that way, though.  Again, I'd like to re-iterate that the spoiled imbecile remark is only directed towards spoiled imbeciles.  If someone feels I'm talking to them... Well, guilt speaks.  There's a difference between constructive criticism and being a spoiled brat.  For example, I think the event rewards would have been a gajillion times better if it were Loki Prime instead of Frost Prime.  You don't see me going around chanting "DEATH TO DE" and threatening to blow S#&$ up and cut people's heads off over it (hyperbole.)

Edited by Irkalla

I should copy and paste my comment from another thread, but I'm lazy.  

Yes, I honestly believe that this event was worth it.  There are now 2 Primes in the game and DE gave us the chance to get one of them for free.  Excalibur Prime is only available via RL money, and Frost Prime is not going to be available (more than likely) for anyone who joins after the event ends or didn't do it.

+1

Got some nice mats, a massive bundle of credits and the Frost Prime bp.

Thanks to this I'm well on my way to making the Frost Prime parts once I've finally farmed them, although I might need to farm more Alloy Plates before Update 8 is released.

The fact that other peoples' opinions are different than yours does not make them 'spoiled imbeciles'. Please refrain from namecalling and insults - constructive feedback about events and game mechanics should be encouraged, not dismissed.

How do we collect the reward now that the operation is at 100%?

If you killed 1 or more Fusion MOAs before 100% was reached it'll be added automatically to your inventory otherwise:

- It's not too late to participate... if you haven't participated yet, you still have until Monday 12pm EDT to kill some Fusion Moas in Europa and get the reward when the event ends! Not unlocked? Join a friend who has it unlocked!

Thanks DE for my Hornet Strike Fusion Rank 7 --> 8 ^^

Oh.. and Frost Prime... ya.. Frost Prime, too.

I... i always wanted a Frost Prime *coughs and trys to hide his "<3 Rhino 4ever" T-shirt he's wearing*