Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Than One Waypoint Plz.

Lactamid

When running around killing enemies more then one mod may drop from time to time. As I am one of those good guys...despite playing Banshee ultispam :P... I want to mark those mods for my teammates so they can find them.
With just one waypoint per player it's a hassle to get all the players the chance to pick up the mods.

Some other improvments:
1: As you have made an icon for mods in the foundry why not use that on the minimap/screen aswell when a mod is tagged with a waypoint?
2: Mods that aren't picked up shouldn't loose their wp-indicator (or add a function so they can re-appear and be found)

3: Tagging resources should have a special indicator (maybe that cannister in icon-form?)

4: Waypoints should be in different colors depending on what the represent.

Place waypoint: G

Place additional waypoint: Shift + G (or alt + g or what ever you find works)

Iiii dont know. The problem i have with that is that the map gets probably spammed with waypoints if you have more than one "friendly" player in your team. Dont get me wrong, i appreciate that you are one of the helpful kind, but the map is pretty buggy like it is and i would like to see the regular waypoints fixed before something new gets added to it.

Also, it bugs me that the player waypoints exactly look like enemy indicators in an extermination mission.

This needs improvement.

Edited by corpseshock

Maybe you could set 1 undesignated waypoint and more than one designated?

1 ground

unlimited designated (1 per resource/mod)

Also, it bugs me that the player waypoints exactly look like enemy indicators in an extermination mission.

This needs improvement.

This bugs me too!

Edited by Lactamid