The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Rescue Targets The Syndicate Operative Script

Bibliothekar

I just did the Rescue alert for the Volt helmet. I got the Hostage out with no problems, gave her my secondary ... and I kid you not, she immediately ran off in the opposite direction, looking for Corpus to kill. As I went towards the extraction, she ported after me every other room - just to run back and kill more Corpus again. So please, for the life of the Hostages and the love of my sanity, give them (maybe a slightly altered version of) the Syndicate Operative script to have them stay with the Tenno who saved them. I don't bloody care if they want revenge, I just want to get them out alive.

Hmmm, giving the hostage a weapon is a bad idea. I dunno after running a rescue mission once and noticing the derpy behavior of the hostage after giving them a weapon, I learned not to give them one. Because then they actually follow you. And there really isn't any benefit that I've seen to giving them a weapon. Do we get some secret bonuses credits or rewards?

With some weapons, they have insane RoF (similar to Arbiter operatives and their Telos Akbolto). And if you play those missions solo (as I do, because I don't want randoms to rush in and alert all guards), it's actually quite helpful if they can defend themselves and don't just hide in a corner.

With some weapons, they have insane RoF (similar to Arbiter operatives and their Telos Akbolto). And if you play those missions solo (as I do, because I don't want randoms to rush in and alert all guards), it's actually quite helpful if they can defend themselves and don't just hide in a corner.

Ah, I see. If they fix the AI for the hostage... (which they should, because they act unbelievably dumb when given a weapon)...they should also make it so the hostage can alert the guards if seen too... I mean, that doesn't make any sense either... If I'm a random Grineer/Corpus, and I see a random Tenno hostage running around, I'd probably go and trip the alarms.