The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mr17] Looking For Active Clan.

Crotax

I am currently looking for a active clan.

Some of the things i am looking for in a clan?

-Active (obviously)

-Mature (Been there done that, now i wanna play)

-The Dojo doesn't really matter

-Must be composed of players that know their *stuff*

I would like to have some friends to run 75min of T4 without

having to pug for 50mins before getting the desired lineup..

-Event-active!

-And the most important, be friendly (Nothing cheers my mood more then fellow gamers/girls aside)

So yeah i will be on all day so you can PM me in-game.

I'm in a Shadow clan and we got room for 10 more members. We have some inactive people but almost half of our clan is active. We got almost all dojo research done and a "good" alliance, which provides extra activity. We are friendly and mature(most of the time), and do events when they pop up. The player skill level is hard to define as our members range from MR 3 to 16. If you want to join feel free to /w me or contact me here.

Hey I've got a storm clan I'm attempting to resurrect, I would be happy if you would join me we have a few pplayers who know their stuff and I'm working on getting more. If you're interested pm razerade or khrfordayz in game please, I won't be back for a few hours.

Hey! I will have a chat with one of your recruiter to see if it fits me. Consider you on the *maybe* list.

Deus Ex Tempus Sky (the fourth Deus Ex Tempus clan) is recruiting all competitive players for events, DS battles, etc.

you can get in contact with us at

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/394747-deus-ex-tempus-sky-recruiting-experienced-players-for-a-competitive-clan-experience/

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

I'm in a Shadow clan and we got room for 10 more members. We have some inactive people but almost half of our clan is active. We got almost all dojo research done and a "good" alliance, which provides extra activity. We are friendly and mature(most of the time), and do events when they pop up. The player skill level is hard to define as our members range from MR 3 to 16. If you want to join feel free to /w me or contact me here.

Hey! While i really appreciate the offer, i am looking for a clan with higher mastery players.

I do not want to discriminate lower mastery players, but there are simply things about the game the comes with time and experience.

I do hope you have a great day though!

Deus Ex Tempus Sky (the fourth Deus Ex Tempus clan) is recruiting all competitive players for events, DS battles, etc.

you can get in contact with us at

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/394747-deus-ex-tempus-sky-recruiting-experienced-players-for-a-competitive-clan-experience/

Very nice clan structure you have there. Solid hierarchy too, i sure am interested. Ill try to pm the OP,

but feel free to pm me or reply here.

Edited by Crotax