Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Economy On Ps?

(PSN)Dark-TailedFox

Question

I really am clueless to what kind of pricing is fair for mods and various prime parts without seeming like its asking for too much on the rare times I will sell something to someone who isn't a  friend.

Can someone help me understand a bit of the trading eco without seeming like its extortion or undercutting myself of what would be a "fair deal" for both parties?

5 answers to this question

I really am clueless to what kind of pricing is fair for mods and various prime parts without seeming like its asking for too much on the rare times I will sell something to someone who isn't a  friend.

Can someone help me understand a bit of the trading eco without seeming like its extortion or undercutting myself of what would be a "fair deal" for both parties?

To my understanding it is very much a 'supply and demand' economy, with nothing truly set in stone.

My recommendation would be to search around on the reddit wartrade boards and the trading boards here, along with putting out your feelers in trade chat. Get a general idea of the plat cost of an item, then start putting up your WTB requests and seeing who bites (or jumping on a WTS post/chat trade when the price looks reasonable).

If you catch someone in a good mood on a good day, or desperate to offload some wares - that's your time to strike and pick things up at a lower plat cost.

To my understanding it is very much a 'supply and demand' economy, with nothing truly set in stone.

My recommendation would be to search around on the reddit wartrade boards and the trading boards here, along with putting out your feelers in trade chat. Get a general idea of the plat cost of an item, then start putting up your WTB requests and seeing who bites (or jumping on a WTS post/chat trade when the price looks reasonable).

If you catch someone in a good mood on a good day, or desperate to offload some wares - that's your time to strike and pick things up at a lower plat cost.

It is a supply and demand economy. If you're not sure of the price you can just say pc <item> on region, clan or alliance.

As a very rough general guide...

Most mods are around 12P, with more common stuff as cheap as 5P, and high demand corrupted mods possibly going up to 20P.

Syndicate mods are usually around 20-25P.

Syndicate weapons are about 60-100P.

Prime stuff varies too wildly for any general guide.

As a very rough general guide...

Most mods are around 12P, with more common stuff as cheap as 5P, and high demand corrupted mods possibly going up to 20P.

Syndicate mods are usually around 20-25P.

Syndicate weapons are about 60-100P.

Prime stuff varies too wildly for any general guide.

I see prices are different on PC. 

Most mods -common/uncommon/low demand rares (pretty much anything that isn't a stance) are 5p usually 

Unranked corrupted mods usually 15p

Syndicate weapons are 80-100p.

Any aura usually 5-15p depending on demand