The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kestrel - Enemies Sent Flying Still Shoot At You

Bibliothekar

One thing I've noticed when I started using my Kestrel more often again recently, is that enemies sent flying (viz. ragdolled!) by it can still shoot and hit you with quite impressive accuracy. I'm pretty certain that this is a bug because it wasn't a thing a few updates back.

Steps to recreate:

- Use Kestrel (I suggest empty mod loadout for the test)

- Search for target (Elite Crewmen work best)

- Throw Kestrel at them

- Watch how they can hold their weapon (and beam) almost perfectly still while tumbling through the air

- Please fix, ragdolled enemies shouldn't be able to do that

might have to do with the new enemy accuracy, they're just that good now. you're not alone though, other have posted about this and i've personally experienced knocked down enemies shooting at me after i've hit them with some abilities

i.e. a heavy gunner fully spooled firing is hit with tidal surge, knocked down but muzzle flash still going on from where they stood and damage still being applied 

Edited by The_Ignoble

Welp here's the challenging enemies most of the community wanted...

On a serious note, this is a bug, pretty big one, tho I have not experienced it before.

Hopefully they will fix it aswell as ragdolls in general as for Clients ragdolled enemies tend to phase out all the time, making tracking them down a chore. DE also needs to fix enemies phasing out (teleporting) while going up or down lodges..