Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Can I Find A Full Solar Map?

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

Hey all,

I've been playing Warframe since its earliest days, and always loved the old solar (star) map. I was wondering if anyone had a full copy of the old star map, only updated? I know it's a bit of a strange request, but I have my reasons. For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, an outdated version is below.

Outdated version of what I'm looking for

M4cqsjZ.jpg

If what I'm looking for doesn't exist, I think I'm going to make an updated version, with key information included. But someone could've beat me to the work. Thanks, community!

-NearlyDedicated

cvATpac.png

While not as elaborate, it provides the basic information and is simple

edit:

Also outdated... but less outdated.. I'll look for a newer version

No need, I didn't think to check the wiki...haha thanks. I'm actually trying to build a real-time 3D display of the planets in Warframe, including dark sector conflicts, the purpose being a more tactical overview for clans when planning an attack in dark sectors. 

This application would show graphs of previous tax rates/pay rates, the health of solar rails, and other data about rails, all organized like the old star chart. Kinda hard to explain, but when it comes out, it'll make sense when the idea is fully fleshed out. 

No need, I didn't think to check the wiki...haha thanks. I'm actually trying to build a real-time 3D display of the planets in Warframe, including dark sector conflicts, the purpose being a more tactical overview for clans when planning an attack in dark sectors. 

This application would show graphs of previous tax rates/pay rates, the health of solar rails, and other data about rails, all organized like the old star chart. Kinda hard to explain, but when it comes out, it'll make sense when the idea is fully fleshed out. 

Good luck. While you're at it, try making a better Navigation UI. Then spam it to DE's UI team. I will gladly help in the latter part.

Edited by APBladeX

I reviewed the images you send.. and I still think the new systems is fine..

I personally think people are exaggerating when they say the new UI is terrible..

you may not like it, but that doesn't mean it's bad.

I don't know, it just doesn't feel right when the planets/moons aren't in the right place, or the nodes being outside the planet, not in.