The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Prime And Vasto Prime

popshowit

Question

7 answers to this question

vasto prime seemed like a very good one when i leveled it. and it did proc a lot of slash and ended up cutting enemies in half all the time so that gave nekros more chances on desecrate...

me personally i think we will eventually get akvasto prime so I wouldn't hesitate making a vasto prime...or 2...

Now for lex prime...it's been a looooong time since i tried it so I can't really tell

Edited by Domaik

As I use both of these pistols religiously, I can give you a good answer. Lex Prime is a friggin Zeus cannon, I can one shot any enemy (with a headshot) up to level 35ish, I've seen it deal 14k crits, however it is on the slower side. Vasto Prime on the other hand, is fast, but not as damaging, it's still viable in endgame, as long as its modded damn good, a full cylinder (6 shots) to the face of a corrupted gunner will usually drop them to about 35-40, then it takes 8-12 shots, whereas Lex Prime is 1-2 shots. But to answer the main question: they are both good endgame weapons, it's really just a matter, of 'shoot fast, reload fast, deal less damage' or 'shoot slow, reload slow, 1 shot everything'. IMO, I prefer the Lex Prime because it gives me that Halo CE pistol feel :)