The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Graphics Problems

AyEssOh

I would have liked to post a picture of my screen but screen shotting doesnt seem to be working. But the graphics are whack. I just downloaded the game. If i move my mouse it leaves a trail and when lotus's chat bubble moves it leaves a trail as well. Also when i get into the log screen, it's all yellow. the first scenes are just black and i can't see anything.

• 4 weeks later...

GFX card is a Radeon HD mobility 4200 series

CPU is a 2.3 GHZ dual core (AMD Athlon 2 p340)

windows 7

4 gb of ram but really only 3.7 available for actual use

its a laptop

I was playing this game fine without issues during version 6 I believe and I notice steam has to validate files after I finish patching using the actual waframe launcher

around 1.8 gb of the original game install so basically all of it

when playing in a match zooming in will stop the game and hud from updating so I wont see if an enemy starts approaching

one thing is that the hud stays the same colours in all the menus I can work in the foundry and stuff its just the actual game screen that's affected making it impossible to play really

issue persists im pretty sure now that it has something to do with the update..hmm maybe an unexpected graphics increase because me and another guy on another thread have barely adequate gfx cards for this game as is and maybe something they added increased gfx requirements?

Also im noticing most of the people on these posts have Radeon's of around 3000-4000 series for sure but my friend with a 7780 doesn't seem to have this problem so it may also be an issue with older Radeon's

I say this because the game seems better suited to Nvidia looking at its graphical options

hmm and also before this problem occurred I noticed that with shadows on they would just appear as squares like little squares instead of the shadow

Edited by Gohog3