The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan

Astyria

I'm looking to join a clan.  Looking for a more casual clan with less stringent playtime requirements...I have real life stuff, and play other games...see below.

I'm retired military, so I'm old.  And although I love gaming, and have been gaming for the majority of my life, I'm not the greatest gamer, but not the worst either.  I have a job that takes me away for 2 months (or so) at a time.  So I'd like to join a clan that would not mind that...and where I wouldnt have to post everytime I'm leaving town to go back to work.

I have a few hours in the game.  I know the basics and some of the intermediates...but I'm still new and still leveling up frames.  Not sure which I like most.  If you look me up in-game, you'll see I'm in a clan.  It's my own ghost clan.  I wanted to see what Dojo's are like.  And, well, they are pretty lonely solo...lolz.  Will delete it, ofc, if a clan will take me in.

Appreciate the consideration.

Astyria.

Galaxy Force is recruiting. We are a friendly team oriented clan. I understand that you have a life outside of Warframe, we all do lol. We just have different priorities in life. I go to college and still have some time to play, so I'm fine with inviting casual players like yourself. 

Hello astyria! I'd like to extend my invitation to The Divine Primes, a very relaxed clan and friendly one.

Send Drumax or Sueshi a PM or application and they will send you an invite.

You can also PM Drumax on the forums about your work. We understand you have a life outside Warframe. We also have a lenient inactivity rule.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/376743-recruiting-page-the-divine-primes/

Edit: Jithvan^ 's clan is in the same alliance. ;P

Edited by TheKingOfAllNoobs