Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About Some Prime Gratitude!

simeo77

I don't understand why there is such an uproar over Frost Prime. Look, people "EARNED" the prime by participating in the event and killing at least one Fusion MOA. You all should be happy you weren't forced to spend your plat on a new Prime.

This forum should be filled with topics of "THANK YOU SO MUCH DEVS FOR BEING AWESOME".

Instead I'm seeing topics like "Such a disappointment" and "Now my Frost (Regular) is worthless" and "I wasted so much time" and "Well thanks for nothing." and "........................."

So ungrateful.

I don't see this much of an uproar over Excalibur Prime. How about the devs just take your Prime back and make you spend another $50 and support the game instead of leaching off of them?

How much does an XBox game cost in store? How much money does Steam beg off of you every time you (steam users) close your Warframe down? How much money does it cost to own a computer with the ability to support this and many other games?

Then lets look at this. You really think the Devs, grown adults with bills and lives, should starve so you could get your kick 1 hour per day? You think Digital Extremes runs on Twinkies and Lilipops? No freaking way. Buildings cost money, computers cost money, staff have a salary, DERebecca needs to buy new clothes! Steve's pink shorts cost somebody, somewhere money!

On top of the new frame (which I'm sure the component BPs won't be insanely hard to acquire), they gave you 100,000 credits just for killing ONE Fusion MOA. How about saying "WOW THANKS DEVS. Now I don't have to grind for 100k or wait for a 10k alert mission to pop up every couple hours!" They practically handed you everything on a silver plate and said "Here's out gift to you, our awesome players." And you said "I'm so disappointed."

Go cry somewhere else.

Edited by simeo77

Exactly what I think. I have no idea, why there whine so many about this.

I'm pretty happy that I have a Frost Prime (or rather get one later^^) for free.Ontop of that, we even got 100k, if that isnt much for killing ATLEAST 1 thing then I dont know.

Edited by AeonDarkness

I don't understand why there is such an uproar over Frost Prime. Look, people "EARNED" the prime by participating in the event and killing at least one Fusion MOA. You all should be happy you weren't forced to spend your plat on a new Prime.

This forum should be filled with topics of "THANK YOU SO MUCH DEVS FOR BEING AWESOME".

Instead I'm seeing topics like "Such a disappointment" and "Now my Frost (Regular) is worthless" and "I wasted so much time" and "Well thanks for nothing." and "........................."

So ungrateful.

I don't see this much of an uproar over Excalibur Prime. How about the devs just take your Prime back and make you spend another $50 and support the game instead of leaching off of them?

How much does an XBox game cost in store? How much money does Steam beg off of you every time you (steam users) close your Warframe down? How much money does it cost to own a computer with the ability to support this and many other games?

Then lets look at this. You really think the Devs, grown adults with bills and lives, should starve so you could get your kick 1 hour per day? You think Digital Extremes runs on Twinkies and Lilipops? No freaking way. Buildings cost money, computers cost money, staff have a salary, DERebecca needs to buy new clothes! Steve's pink shorts cost somebody, somewhere money!

On top of the new frame (which I'm sure the component BPs won't be insanely hard to acquire), they gave you 100,000 credits just for killing ONE Fusion MOA. How about saying "WOW THANKS DEVS. Now I don't have to grind for 100k or wait for a 10k alert mission to pop up every couple hours!" They practically handed you everything on a silver plate and said "Here's out gift to you, our awesome players." And you said "I'm so disappointed."

Go cry somewhere else.

Steam doesn't beg nothing from anyone whoever wants to spend the money on them they do, i don't ^^

Anyway the rest i totally agree with you, DE_Steve even told to the newbies that didn't have Europa Unlocked to join sum1 who had to get this frame...

just... LOL

*snip*

*snip*

I agree with your post, I was shocked to see how ungrateful people were for the great idea of a weekend event with a free prize! I bet half of the people who complained played 1 match on Europa and moved on, while many of us grinded in all our free time to get that 100%.

Anyway regarding this quote, the main difference, people paid to be founders and get Excal Prime, he's an icon. People complaining about Frost Prime are getting him for free so it's a classic case of beggars being choosers I guess.

Yup, I got my Frost today Morning aswell as the prime blueprint, I was overjoyed unlike some people who think that the normal Frost was wasted.

This just means more creativity and Mastery points as you level them up.Also, this was the game's first ever go at a global target.

And anyways, everyone got 100k Credits(some didn't get because of a bug) which is the amount to make every part and build a Warframe.

"True" Tenno do not fight for reward, nor for glory.  We fight because we are "Tenno".  Thank you our devoted DE's for the" bonus".  So on top of the sheer joy of not only a brand new, and beautifully designed enemy, we also have an awesome new frame on the horizon.  As well as something to look forward to in Update 8.   Now how can that be a bad thing ?   Tenno warriors fight because  "It's who we are, it's what we do",  not for recompense.

How about this, take the 100k and Frost Prime back, and give my two days back?

You can't return past time? How about converting it into money?

I get paid $300 a day, Saturday is 50% extra and Sunday is double, that makes $1050 in two days;

And I offer you a nice gesture by reducing $50 off, make it $1000.

How's that sound?

How about this, take the 100k and Frost Prime back, and give my two days back?

You can't return past time? How about converting it into money?

I get paid $300 a day, Saturday is 50% extra and Sunday is double, that makes $1050 in two days;

How's that sound?

Why? Did someone put a knife on your throat and forced you to play the game for two days instead of going to work?

If you can read: ALL TENNO MUST

Common sense called. He wants his shirt back. -_-

Edited by simeo77