Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Tournament Suggestion

-RHINO-

this is just a suggestion for the PVP since it is not touched very much so i wanted to share whats on my mind about the pvp tournament everyone can join except its restricted for rank 1-4(we are gonna exempt the newbies for now in this tourrnament since it would be unfair to their side and since i am seeing some of newbies getting a prime in this rank...seriously thats why it is cut to the rank 1-4 only) lets start shall we and also the quotes i typed there  just for fun but maybe a good addition?

a tournament for who will be the "champion of the tennos",the tournament divisions

***honorary spotlight(the board and announcing who is the champion of the tennos)

***CHAMPION BATTLE ROYALE-2 players

"2 warriors,2 swords 1 will be declared as the champion...and...1 shall be the fallen warrior-^^***melee only***^^ prove yourself,  only melee weapons"

***LIGHTNING CLASH DIVISION-5 players(a large pvp map with a terrain with a raining background to feel its like a death match and oh watch out for the thunder strikes it wont kill ya..but will drain your energy to nothing(last 2 ninja standing with a time limit of 40 mins if 3 tenno left the other 2 will be returned to have another round on this division but if it still 3 or still complete 5 the rotation goes back to the hundred division)

"the sky cries,the thunder and lightning struck their drums and roar,as the blades in heat clashes in the cold tears of the sky"

***ARGON DIVISION-10 players

"as the sword is cleansed from its blood stain by the storm the water of the storm itself will be turned as a rose with the coming battle"

***GOLD DIVISION-20 players

"the sword is at rest....the storm will never be"

***SILVER DIVISION-40 players

"the star is at reach,climb the stairs to grab the key"

***BRONZE DIVISION-80 players

""start as a new born fire,grow into a silent champion"

***THE HUNDREDS DIVISION-160(or more) players(it is closed after it is filled) (1st come,1st serve system)

"the swords are screaming for a new challenge,listen to your blades,it calls....tenno"

***SPECTATORS DIVISION-(no limit)this people who joined here cannot join for 1 whole month they must wait for the 1 whole month to finish to join the beginning division(why because others might use it for advantage-like one of the fighters use it to watch other fighters movements)

SYSTEMS(you can add if you want

1.any warframe/weapon can be, but as you reach gold division there is no changing of frames or weapons there is no turning back..and yes even its rank 0..i mean it there is no turning back whoever or whatever you have chosen

2.no asking of builds of others just to counteract it or to defeat your enemy..asking accidentally or telling accidentally is an advantage of other tenno to defeat you

3.anyone who is late will be a default "loser" and the one who appears as winner(45 mins of waiting)

so what do you think of this pvp tournament guys, this is just my suggestion i dont know if some of you might like it or not its ok since its your opinion but having like this is better to give the pvp in warframe a spice anyway  thank you for having a time for reading this and have a happy day :D

btw this is a monthly tournament(every end of the month there is a winner and after that those champions will meet and fight every year to settle who will be the tenno sage master and until he is defeated by someone-strictly 3 rounds and melee only( with a time limit on it of 3 minutes or more) *i copy paste my old post and i didnt noticed i should put it in this section thats why this suggestion is unnoticed thank you*