Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Topic List

Kohira

Could we please have the option to add certain topics to a list of favorites? It really sucks to go to sleep and then wake up in the morning with over 50 notifications, while you check some of those notifications (you can only see a limited number) you get a couple more notification and you lose track of more than half of them.

The notifications system is alright, although limited, but a favorite topic list would be great. That way you could save the topics you liked or thought were informative, so that you can check them any time you want, even if no one replied to them. It would make it easier to me at least.

I don't know if anyone understood the idea I tried to express, my english isn't very good, I apologize.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are many things needed to fix in the forum.

I post quite alot and topics and post just gets lost in there.

The list of topics you've posted in is way to short, as is the topics you've started.
There should be a button to allow posts you've already read to be deleted or a button which would add a pop up "delete this notification" when read.

As is most of the threads i've posted in aren't listed anywhere, even if followed.
Where is the list of followed topics?

Yes there are stars on topics you've posted in but the search enging is a joke. searching for a specific topic name is non excistant and only yields a huge number of posts that has the words in them...or one of the words.. it's awfull. Switching search base also cancels the search if not all of the times, most of them.
Give me an option to get a log (cookie) stored on my computer with all of the posts/topics i've been posting in.

Edit: Best thing is the "find content" thing which sorta helps with the above. This is however a bloody stealth button and things need to be more user friendly.

Edited by Lactamid

Edit: Best thing is the "find content" thing which sorta helps with the above. This is however a bloody stealth button and things need to be more user friendly.

As you said above, the ''find content' thing isn't enough. We really, really, really need a list with topics we are following. I've lost too many good topics because I just don't feel like searching through hundreds of posts...