The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Custom Paint Color Effects Idea

msxp123

I have an idea for a whole new layer of customization for warframe.  Picture this, you choose your colors for your warframe (or weapons) as normal but for each color (besides energy) you can pick a specific effect.  For example chameleon paint (changes color depending on the angle you look at it), extra reflective, flat, glassy, glow in the dark, glitter (someone would use it) etc.

Now the way you could earn these new color effects would be to either buy it from your syndicate (each syndicate would have one really unique one) or to find the blueprint from an enemy drop (to bring back blueprints into actual enemy drop tables, GO AWAY OBERON EVERYONE HAS YOU ALREADY!), and finally to get the extra rare ones you would have to complete difficult challenges, and I'm talking about very difficult...not farming, as in beating vay hek on solo would be an easy one.

Comment your extra paint type ideas below and tell me what you think!

PLEASE, for the LOVE OF GOD, not from Syndicates. Just from the Market, NOT FOR PLAT, for credits. Simple and easy.

We both know if it is put in, DE will want to make it hard to get if it is not buyable through plat.  Besides, syndicates need more love.

Great idea, the development team have priorities though, if they did do this idea they would like to make money off it so it could be a unique one off pack paid with real money that's the only way they would like to do it, just like the Xbox one exclusive excalibur skin.

Edited by (XB1)O4K51