Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis Bugs And More

(PSN)Ryu-Mithril

Ok, I don't know if all of these are listed, but I just wanted to list the ones that still are around for me.                               Number 1 is the fact that Loki's radial disarm really screws up lephantes. I have irradiating disarm on and this happens and also happens without.                                                                                                                                            

Number 2 is that if I'm in a group and change my warframe between missions my setting lock up and all I can access is chat.                                                                                                                                                                                                         Number 3 is that recently all party members vote successfully on a mission and nothing happens, then, you see a timer start, hit it, nothing happens                                                                                                                                                     Number 4- The Vor glitch in the void is like rolling the dice, either he glitches through the floor, or he fights us. Really annoying in int and def.                                                                                                                                                                       Number 5, in dojo battles powers are perm effecting spectator warframes. There were two valkyres fighting and i was a nova prime watching. After their fight bc of their ability to slow enemies down, I moved like I had 2 hobbled keys on until I left.                                                                                                                                                                                                      I just hope listing these few help. I love this game.

Ok, I don't know if all of these are listed, but I just wanted to list the ones that still are around for me.                               Number 1 is the fact that Loki's radial disarm really screws up lephantes. I have irradiating disarm on and this happens and also happens without.                                                                                                                                            

Number 2 is that if I'm in a group and change my warframe between missions my setting lock up and all I can access is chat.                                                                                                                                                                                                         Number 3 is that recently all party members vote successfully on a mission and nothing happens, then, you see a timer start, hit it, nothing happens                                                                                                                                                     Number 4- The Vor glitch in the void is like rolling the dice, either he glitches through the floor, or he fights us. Really annoying in int and def.                                                                                                                                                                       Number 5, in dojo battles powers are perm effecting spectator warframes. There were two valkyres fighting and i was a nova prime watching. After their fight bc of their ability to slow enemies down, I moved like I had 2 hobbled keys on until I left.                                                                                                                                                                                                      I just hope listing these few help. I love this game.

Wow my post went all freaky

Ok, I don't know if all of these are listed, but I just wanted to list the ones that still are around for me.                              

Number 1 is the fact that Loki's radial disarm really screws up lephantes. I have irradiating disarm on and this happens and also happens without.                                                                                                                                            

Number 2 is that if I'm in a group and change my warframe between missions my setting lock up and all I can access is chat.                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Number 3 is that recently all party members vote successfully on a mission and nothing happens, then, you see a timer start, hit it, nothing happens                                                                                                                                                    

Number 4- The Vor glitch in the void is like rolling the dice, either he glitches through the floor, or he fights us. Really annoying in int and def.                                                                                                                                                                      

Number 5, in dojo battles powers are perm effecting spectator warframes. There were two valkyres fighting and i was a nova prime watching. After their fight bc of their ability to slow enemies down, I moved like I had 2 hobbled keys on until I left.  I just hope listing these few help. I love this game.

Wow my post went all freaky

Quoted with proper format to help you out there m8

#2 is a curse for me, I made a similar topic about it the other day.  My lobby constantly glitches which means resetting the game, which means 5 minutes of verifying download cache in between missions.  Drives me insane that we are nextgen and I still spend more time in startup + load screens than actually playing.

- In regards to #4 I also have issues with Vor in the Void, mainly with killing him too fast. If he dies before his dialogue is done then the mission never ends as the game recognizes him as still being present or not having showed up, dunno which, but it certainly doesn't register his death.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue