Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Handspring And Thunderbolt

stacey69

Excellent both of them. HUGE thumbs up from me.

Handspring is uber fast to get you on your feet.

Thunderbolt has aoe, a nice animation and extra damage for Paris.

Not got the shock melee one but im not interested in it tbh.

Guys asking for where these were gotten- judging from the fact that this player has both handspring and thunderbolt, it's likely that they're part of one of the top 25 clans that got a prize for participating in the recent event.

Dragon packs.

Cant see any numbers on the Paris explosion on single target but aoe seemed to be around 150 I think but don't quote me.

Handspring animation is a back hand stand thing that pushes you up almost instantly on knockdown from yellow moa' and ancients.

Bit late to make a video, edit it and upload it but ill do it in the morning nps.

Both very nice mods.

it's likely that they're part of one of the top 25 clans that got a prize for participating in the recent event.

No, the clans haven't gotten anything yet, but might when dojo-stuff comes out. The rare mods are awarded based on being in the top player ranking for Fusion-MOA destruction.

Dragon packs.

Cant see any numbers on the Paris explosion on single target but aoe seemed to be around 150 I think but don't quote me.

Handspring animation is a back hand stand thing that pushes you up almost instantly on knockdown from yellow moa' and ancients.

Bit late to make a video, edit it and upload it but ill do it in the morning nps.

Both very nice mods.

How big is the thunderbolt's AOE?

No, the clans haven't gotten anything yet, but might when dojo-stuff comes out. The rare mods are awarded based on being in the top player ranking for Fusion-MOA destruction.

They need a kill counter for next event.

I just realized that. Shame for all of those clans with that one guy who was banshee killing everything ¬_¬

Edited by Argoms

I just realized that. Shame for all of those clans with that one guy who was banshee killing everything ¬_¬

Also, they ought to have divided the kill-credit between all members of a party...  Maybe they did, I but I doubt it.

Anyone noticed a bug with Thunderbolt where you take damage from the explosions? I tried the new mod on my Banshee today and killed myself with it on several occasions.

Seeing Primi going all kamikaze and killing herself was of course (ofc) fun but... That's some bug. The explosion from Thunderbolt was killing her, not the mobs ¬_¬