The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Operation Eyes Of Blight..

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

OK I'm lost here I just completed the 1st 2 missions & unlocked the skin pack on 1 box I got it checked with 10000000 credit reward the other I don't higher was 9100000+

Yet I can't advance to save the next planet to begin earning the mods.

am I required to earn the 100000 credits 1st or is there something else I must do before I can advance

Please help thx

You are not required the earn the credit goal, you only get one point per formorian (unless DE changed it since we did it). So to get all your rewards you need to do about 10 to 15 different formorians (not sure whether they reduced the point requirement on consoles).

Have 2 of event thingies needed for missions at all times. So you dont have to farm them when new Fomorian spawns.

You can only get one point per Fomorian and running them more than once wont give you anything. Getting scores over 1 000 000 is quite easy, just use Elytron and spam aoe explosions.

Be aware that there have been concerns expressed among the PC community that the formorians are staged to eventually allow only Mercury(Larunda), Saturn(Kronia), and Pluto(Orcus) to continue their existence. We will need to wait it out and see if Console Eyes of Blight works out the same, but from our experience despite the number of players actively working on the event the three mentioned relay's Formorians were destroyed easily in comparison to all of the others. Thus creating the thought that the entire event was scripted to occur in that precise manner. 

Have 2 of event thingies needed for missions at all times. So you dont have to farm them when new Fomorian spawns.

You can only get one point per Fomorian and running them more than once wont give you anything. Getting scores over 1 000 000 is quite easy, just use Elytron and spam aoe explosions.

Elytron is not necessary as long as you get a group that utilizes the shield of Odanata you can hit 1 million. The shield amplifies damage of rounds that pass through it. Additionally you can use energy restores to shoot missiles every time they finish exploding. Also ensure you destroy the small cores around the center as they allow you to do increased damage to the center.