Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Packs For Credits

IIXIXII

It would be really nice if we would be able to purchase Color packs for Credits, well may   be a handsome amount of credits like the avatar pack.

Tired of same old Color patterns.

Thank you.

Edited by exxacalibour

There have been lots of arguments about this already, but let me summarise. Its not a "essential" part of the game that impacts on your gameplay. If you enjoy warframe, please consider sending DE some money as a token of appreciation :)

I would also like an alternate way to get some extra colors, but I do understand that it seems very unlikely.  It is true, the color packs are probably a decent way to get a few platinum purchases to support the game.

It is kind of odd that they are so expensive, but we'll have to live with that until new ideas come around about the colors.

how about 500k-750k credits for a random chance at 5 colors from any pack? Its one helluva credit sink, preventing crafting, buying, or fusing, and people will decide whether to get things that work, or 5 random colors, that way only people who really don't want to pay, don't have to, we could even do 1 mil credits, i don't care.

But yea, color packs are a good way to make money, its purely cosmetic, and it is a working model, no need to break it.

how about 500k-750k credits for a random chance at 5 colors from any pack? Its one helluva credit sink, preventing crafting, buying, or fusing, and people will decide whether to get things that work, or 5 random colors, that way only people who really don't want to pay, don't have to, we could even do 1 mil credits, i don't care.

But yea, color packs are a good way to make money, its purely cosmetic, and it is a working model, no need to break it.

I wouldn't even mind an ocasional drop of a blueprint that is expensive and takes materials.  You craft it and only get a few colors.  There are a few different possibilities that people would go for.

It would be really nice if we would be able to purchase Color packs for Credits, well may   be a handsome amount of credits like the avatar pack.

Tired of same old Color patterns.

Thank you.

And the people who bought GM packages or plat wouldn't buy GM packages or plat anymore and there would be no Warframe. On average gamers spend £30 a month of games. Spend £30 on Warframe once in a while and you too can own all the shiny things. If you don't work or are very young, save. If it means that much to you just think of how special that new item will make you fell.

I hope you get a nice colour pack soon.

I wouldnt want to see colours for credis directly (it actually supprised me to see the avatar images for credits).  Haps as individual blueprints per colour tile, though that has the downside of hugely inflating the blueprint list (even if just limited to the rest of the classic colours).

As it is the colours are a good thing for platinum, a bit steap on the costing (especially the smoke set) I do think, as it's at that point (for me atleast) to be enough to consider it not all that worth it if you would likely only use limited colours from each set (rather than a 'may as well because its cheap'), but also understand lowering the cost would likely anoy those players that already paid the platinum for them.

And the people who bought GM packages or plat wouldn't buy GM packages or plat anymore and there would be no Warframe. On average gamers spend £30 a month of games. Spend £30 on Warframe once in a while and you too can own all the shiny things. If you don't work or are very young, save. If it means that much to you just think of how special that new item will make you fell.

I hope you get a nice colour pack soon.

Do you really think the only or even main source of Platinum purchases is colour palettes?