Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build For Various Frames

(XBOX)Gray Silhouette

Question

Hey all!

So I have 13 warframes: zephyr, banshee, nekros, ember p, frost p, loki p, limbo, saryn, valkyr, nyx p, excalibro, broberon, and trinity.

Of those frames I use: zephyr, banshee, trinity, nyx p, and valkyr.

The reason is, I find them to be fun, not just useful.

Zephyr has max strength and duration jet stream (gotta go FAST)

Banshee has high strength high duration resonance (oh look, walking christmas trees)

Trin is just a god

Nyx has mind freak and has max range chaos

And valkyr has max strength max duration warcry build

All of these have two things in common: they are effective, and they are fun.

The problem i'm having is getting the other frames to be either fun, useful, or both. Here's my view on my non used frames:

Nekros: all of his powers just seem 'meh' to me. Not much damage, SoD is sorta good, and terror is only relatively helpful

Ember: got to rank 30 and left to gather dust PRE BUFF. I'm not sure how much better she's gotten. DPS frame lacking dps

Frost: so slow, and his powers seem pretty lame to me

Loki: got to rank 30 and ditched because he provides no challenge at all

Limbo: honestly, i stopped leveling him because no one liked me bringing him, and catacalysm prevents pickups

Saryn: pretty meh. 4 is a nuke, that's about it. Boring.

Excalibro: big turn offs are slash dash and "super" jump. Waste of two powers. Kinda boring.

Broberon: he was in my top five faves, but after he hit 30 I just got bored of him and replaced him with trinity.

If anyone has advice on how to mod/use these frames in a both fun and effective way, please help!

2 answers to this question

On my excal, I mod him based on his radial blind. Natural talent, stretch, and continuity is a must. Flow and streamline so you can keep spamming it. I find him useful in survival on any level (t4 surv, no problem). Just keep spamming it and nothing can touch you. Just have a great primary or melee on. 

Nekros is one of those frames where you have to be selective on where you take him. Desecrate is fantastic for farming. His terror and final ability is great for def and mb. Similar to Frost, pretty much is an ok frame for everything else. 

Can't really say much for your other frames as I don't have them. Limbo though I've played with at a friend's house. He is like the anti-teammate frame. None of his abilities are really useful to the team except maybe banish, to save a dying teammate. Great for soloing CERTAIN game types though. Caps and surv are pretty easy, everything else is meh. 

well the regenerative molt augment for saryn makes her so much of a tank now. it doesn't really fix any of the problems you have with her but she is very good at staying alive. 

I use excal when im doing a speed run of any type of defense and archwing( I like the way the obsidian skin looks in space) but other than that he has fallen off after they nerfed his radial blind. 

loki is my favorite for long defense or any sneaky type mission for obvious reasons. 

the others get little to no play from me atm and for many  of the same reasons.