Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out-Level My Friend? Possible?

Gregolo

Question

Hey guys, my friend and I just picked up warframe and we both really enjoy it :3

I'm lead to one question though, I typically have a bit more playtime available than my friend and I don't want to 'out level' him. If I picked a new warframe (it goes to level 0 again, yes?) and use that one for the non-playing-with-friend escapades, will that screw it all up? I'm just not sure if there's any universal level system beyond items/warframes that'll have me unkillable while doing content that's difficult for him (and should be for me as well).

Insight is appreciated, 

cheers.

6 answers to this question

You can always choose to restrict yourself to the amount of mod points that your friend has.

For example a level 20 warframe only using 10 mod points is the exact same as a level 10 frame using all his points :)

You can always choose to restrict yourself to the amount of mod points that your friend has.

For example a level 20 warframe only using 10 mod points is the exact same as a level 10 frame using all his points :)

Not true, levels give you more health shields and energy.

Ah, true, had forgotten that. Your DPS output would be the same tho.

Works for weapons at least.

Here: Farm a second frame and play that when not with your friend as you've suggested in OP. Then mod-limit your weapons as I described. :D

Edited by Darzk

Ah, makes sense. Thanks guys xD

Just a recap to make sure I'm not completely misreading this:

1) Get another frame to play on my own with

2) If he has X mods available, then when I play I limit myself to X mods as well.

3) Mastery doesn't really mean anything unless we're talking about what items you're allowed to use

4) "Levels" (Hp/etc) are warframe dependent and if I use a frame specifically for grouping with him then it'll be the same as him.