The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel (Spartan/greek Warframe Concept) (Now With Concept Art!)

Dequire

I Think that this is a GREAT idea, and would fit into Warframe very nicely, however my only issue is that the first ability blocks ALL damage from the front. Seems a bit OP. Can it be changed to block only 80-90% of damage from the front? I also suggest changing the name to something that is not already in Warframe, to avoid confusion. Also, here is a rough idea of what the base stats could be:

Health: 100 (200 at rank 30)

Shield: 150 (350 at rank 30)

Armor: 175

Energy: 125 (175 at rank 30)

Speed: 0.9

I kept the armor pretty high and the speed on the low-end, going with the fact that this is a tanky warframe. Tweak these as you want, or don't use them at all, they are a suggestion.

Edited by LlamaWaffles555

I Think that this is a GREAT idea, and would fit into Warframe very nicely, however my only issue is that the first ability blocks ALL damage from the front. Seems a bit OP. Can it be changed to block only 80-90% of damage from the front? I also suggest changing the name to something that is not already in Warframe, to avoid confusion. Also, here is a rough idea of what the base stats could be:

Health: 100 (200 at rank 30)

Shield: 150 (450 at rank 30)

Armor: 175

Energy: 125 (175 at rank 30)

Speed: 0.9

I kept the armor pretty high and the speed on the low-end, going with the fact that this is a tanky warframe. Tweak these as you want, or don't use them at all, they are a suggestion.

The thing is with the shield, it blocks all damage.. from the FRONT. More and more enemies are becoming mobile, and drones can easily fly around you and hit you from the sides, above or behind. The shield would mostly be effective at guarding against turret fire and large groups in somewhat contained areas. Not to mention, Frost's Snowglobe blocks ALL incoming damage from all directions. Aegis is mobile, but only blocks damage from the front, and drains energy with use.

As for the stats, I'll consider it and look into the differences.

Priwen was the name of King Arthurs shield.

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately that wouldn't work. King Arthur is most definately not from Greece, being a Brit himself, and the frame isn't exactly purely defensive.

• 2 months later...