Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn & Her "shoes"

D3thpool

Am i the only one that feels that saryns heels feel out of place in comparsion to the other frames?

All frames got these ninja-like shoes, but she wears heels??

Her concept is well done overall but imo these heels somewhat ruin the ninja character the frames are supposed to be representing.

Sidenote: Also i dislike her holstering guns like the gorgon on her right shoulder, feels weird aswell

Thoughts?

Completely agreed. The high heels are bloody stupid.

The anorexically thin waist under head-sized %$# is also stupid, but I give up on that, the community loves virtual tittays too much.

The heels though. I hope they can get removed. Every time you dragon kick you're sticking out these damn high heels. 

When I became a founder the only frame with impractical shoes was loki and his stylish cuban heels, I wanna go back to that please ;)

I kind of like the way Saryn is not ninja-y. She's got this really weird, feminine design that gives her a kind of flavor of her own.

And it fits that she's the weird looking one, right? You have the ninja Ash, the artificial muscle scifi-thing Excalibur, the robot-y Volt, the heavily armored Rhino... and the one who has poison powers and sheds her skin has this frilly, almost animal design.

Edited by Nenesse

Un-ninja-y? Rhino is as much a ninja as she is, and I'm OK with that.

AND SARYN'S HEELS ARE VERY NICE AND ATTRACTIVE THEY FIT HER FEMININE FORM VERY WELL NOW ALL SHE NEEDS IS A WHIP IN HER HAND AND AND AND AND and

Sorry

Un-ninja-y? Rhino is as much a ninja as she is, and I'm OK with that.

AND SARYN'S HEELS ARE VERY NICE AND ATTRACTIVE THEY FIT HER FEMININE FORM VERY WELL NOW ALL SHE NEEDS IS A WHIP IN HER HAND AND AND AND AND and

Sorry

Rumor says, you'll be getting your whip come U8....