The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bacon Fun Times Recuitment! [Closed] Welcoming All Experience Levels And More!

nickelshark

Bacon Fun Times                           

AcayLkv.png

Do you like bacon? Do you like fun times? How about Bacon Fun Times? Well, luckily for you Bacon Fun Times is now recruiting!  We are a relaxed and friendly shadow clan, looking for dedicated players who are looking for people to play with and a clan to call home. New players and veterans and anyone in between are welcome.

What we can offer:

• Completed Research
  • Large Dojo with obstacle course, dueling rooms, trading post, and observatory
  • TeamSpeak Server
  • Website (Currently being re-worked)
  • Social Media(Twitter, Steam Group)
  • Helpful players who can help you farm or give advice
  • Clan Emblem
  • Part of the Tenno of the Night Alliance (Emblem included)
  • Contest and Clan Events (See detail below)

Requirements:

-Active and dedicated.

-No mastery requirement

-All ages welcome young and old. We just ask you to be mature.

-Team player (If you are a solo player do not worry, I also tend to solo most of the time. We will still welcome you, we  just ask you to be active and social.)

- Login at least every 20 days (If you are going to be away from TS or WF for an extended period of time please let one of the generals or Warlord know.)

Code of Conduct PLEASE READ:

2. No racial, religious, gender, etc. discrimination, harassment or put downs will be tolerated.
  4. No political or religious talk. This can make people feel uneasy and uncomfortable and may lead to unneeded tensions.
  6. Respect the Moderator. If you have an issue with the Moderator please take the issue to a general or the warlord.
  8. Respect all members.

In short just don’t be a big ol’ meanie and you’ll be golden.

Dojo:

We have completed all research and are now working on expanding our color palette for our dojo. The dojo itself is still a WIP but all the basic needs are there along with obstacle course and dueling room.

Pics(Updated)

Lobby:

tdeu9bl.jpg

FPT9Wop.jpg

80L650U.jpg

aSZnkdf.jpg

Grandest Hall:

bKyViHI.jpg

lZDD9hw.jpg

gvdPKAX.jpg

Trading Floor:

LqIF9fi.jpg

Trophy Room:

blxwgH0.jpg

Observatory:

I0uNBAw.jpg

Basement Area:

15jEdFB.jpg

tXKEAqu.jpg

Random Hallway:

NsFowOq.jpg

Clan Community:

We have a TeamSpeak server in which we encourage our members to socialize however we do not want to force anybody to participate in TS if they are not comfortable but I assure you we are all friendly and will do our best to make you feel welcome.  We also play other games with each other too.

Contests and Clan Events:

Requirements:

- A possible offering (prime part or such)

- A role in the clan (Tactician,Recruiter, Architect, etc.)

The reasoning behind the "offering" is to mainly help out any newer players in the clan and to act as a payment for a spot in a raffle or such.

As you have hopefully also read above a role is required to participate in these events. The reasoning behind this is because we want to encourage our members to have a more active role in the clan.

We will be organizing different contests and clan events throughout the year, our first one is planned for April. If you would like to suggest any ideas for a contest or event please talk to a general or the warlord. We welcome your feedback.

Clan Roles:

Firstly, we do not follow the traditional ranking system of many Warframe Clans. We instead have a clan role system. We instead have a “head” of different departments who can “promote” initiates into different roles.

Also, a role is required in order to participate in Clan Events and Contests. Please feel free to ask any questions about the specific duties/responsibilities of each role.

Minge: Be a bad tenno and you get demoted to minge rank (temporary suspension)

Initiate: A member of the clan. No specific role.

Recruiter: A member who assists the Head Recruiter in recruitment.

Architect: A member who assists the Head Architect in designing and building the dojo.

Tactician: A member who assists the Head Tactician in researching and deploying Solar Rails

(Initiates can apply for the roles of recruiter, architect and tactician by speaking to the head of the respective department.)

Moderator: A member who makes sure people follow our Code of Conduct

General: Usually the head of a department

Warlord: Leader of the clan

Applying for a Role:

The process is quite simple. Speak with the head of the department you wish to join and complete their application process. Each department has a different application process. We do not want to force anything on you and taking up a role is entirely up to you. However, we do encourage you to pick a role. Also, keep in mind you may change departments at anytime.

-Core Members:

Warlord/Founder: Mr.Lube

Head Tactician:Mr.Lube

Head Architect: PrakatusPrime

Head Recruiter: Nickelshark

Moderator: Omni-Omega (Don't make him mad. He carries the ban hammer of Justice)

Applying:

Reply to this post with the following information or PM me here on the forums or in-game.

(Note: If you are currently in a clan but wish to join BFT, you must first leave your current clan before we invite you.)

• In game alias
  • Average playtime a week
  • Time zone
  • Why you would like to join Bacon Fun Times

Thank you for checking out Bacon Fun Times! I wish you fun times no matter where in the WF universe you end up.

Edited by nickelshark

OK, let's go to the Bacon.

- ArmaChaos

- 4~5 hours/day of playtime 

- UCT-03:00

- I need a clan to play with more friendly people, and because Bacon. 

Hello ArmaChaos! We would love to welcome you to the clan. I am currently on my lunch break so I won't be able to send you the invite till I get home later tonight.

I am Regain. 

I want to be a bacon again, and sizzle with grease 

I'll, maybe, give my toes...

• Regain
  • 10-13 hours 
  • CST 8:00
  • I want to eat my beacon team mates again, and slap them with my tentacles. Bouncing (notbooben) isn't fun anymore.
Edited by Regain

• Pwnahauntus
  • Too many. Cold/wet weather is keeping me indoors.
  • CST, but I work nights so am on in mornings and overnight on weekends.
  • The clan description sounds laid back.  I like laid back.  That + bacon?  Sounds like a win to me.

Invite sent! I live in Michigan and can certainly relate with the cold and wet weather. Anyway, looking forward to slicing and dicing up legions of enemies with you!

Edited by nickelshark

- GTX49

- sometimes 2 to 3hrs sometimes 5 to 7hrs

- GMT +2

- i'd like to join because bacon is love.. bacon is life, beside that i'm new and feeling lonely :(

Invite sent! Looking forward to murdering lots of stuff with you!

• Alocer

20 hours a week (remaining hours i am at work :P)

+1 CET

cause bacon is love bacon is life should i say more???

i play like 4 days (almost mastery 3) got maxed volt and 3 frames underconstruction i am very active and looking for a clan to do fun stuff together i was a hardcore wow player some years ago (insane experience in raiding) so if you are still recruiting send me an inv :)

thanks for your time reading this cheers :D

• Alocer
  • 20 hours a week (remaining hours i am at work :P)
  • +1 CET
  • cause bacon is love bacon is life should i say more???
  • i play like 4 days (almost mastery 3) got maxed volt and 3 frames underconstruction i am very active and looking for a clan to do fun stuff together i was a hardcore wow player some years ago (insane experience in raiding) so if you are still recruiting send me an inv :)
  • thanks for your time reading this cheers :D

Hello Alocer! Bacon seems to flow in your blood. Welcome to the clan!

Hey hey!

- StingPT.

- Depends on how much work I have, but around 7 hours or more.

- GMT.

- Looking for people who share my love for bacon!... I'm new to this game and having a blast! So I was looking for some cool guys to play with =)

Sent from my potato.

Hey hey!

- StingPT.

- Depends on how much work I have, but around 7 hours or more.

- GMT.

- Looking for people who share my love for bacon!... I'm new to this game and having a blast! So I was looking for some cool guys to play with =)

Sent from my potato.

We love potatoes! Especially the gold and blue variety! Welcome to the land of Bacon StingPT!

- PurpleTonberry

- 6-10 hours lately, wanting to play more

- PST

- The clan seems diverse and fun. I want to run some of the more endgame missions with clanmates, but I also enjoy helping out the newer tenno.

Welcome to Bacon Fun Times! There should be an invite waiting for you.