Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Spawn Mechanics Of Endless Vs Nonendless May Need A Recode Of Checks Vs Balances

Jylon

the past few days,some of the nonendless exterminate missions have been "endless" for me with one remaining enemy i can never find even when going back to the beginning of a mission's first tileset.  this relates to syndicate missions only, the most recent  example is the exterminate on 2/28/2015 for red veil.  most times aborting and redoing the mission solves any issue but i am growing weary of the general spawn mechanics lately.  i work in comp tech services and i know restatring solves around 60% of the issues anyways, but still...something is going on here

i know you are attempting to make it more varied from a multidirectional vector to elicit a better fight with such variety of enemy approach, but when the final enemy or two are never spawning, it can aggravate a player to have to restart a whole mission again.

please compensate me with a few hundred platinum for this continued inconvenience for a customer whose paid real money into  the game, or supply a gorgon wraith or latron wraith that may never been seen again which i have missed out on :B

just kidding!...maybe 

i am only reporting what i have seen and it is rather unnerving that my time and enjoyment has been compromised since every second here is lost to the expanse of potential existence that is my life ;..;

hehehehe, drama and guilt.....

seriously, this is happening a little more often than it should, please have your techs consider more in-game mission checks with its code of spawning for nonendless enemy cap limits.  it is a little crappy when it remains 108/110 and such when nothing else is happening to spawn in-game  :P