Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon-Specific Mod Suggestion Thread

se05239

Flurry (Longswords) - 15/30/45/60/75/90% chance to do triple strike combo on each swing.

Similiar to how dual daggers work. Doesnt work on charge. Each attack can hit diffrent target.

Edited by Davoodoo

how about vampirism (energy/hp/stamina) for the Mire?

Uhh.. how about..

Leech (Mire) - Each successful hit against an enemy restores 1/2/3/4 HP and 1/1/2/2 Energy. (Rare)

​Volatile Infection (Mire) - Enemies killed using the Mire have 8/16/24/32% chance of exploding, making nearby enemies staggered and poisoned. (Rare)

Supercharged Plasma Edge (Plasma Sword/Gram) - Increases crit chance by a flat 3/6/9/12%.

Greeting fellow Tenno. If you enjoy being creative with mods and such you should check out the topic I just made "New Game Changing Mods". I've come up with quite a few and would love to see what other people come up with this new idea.

Oh and also...

Centrifical force (Glaive): Increased "Centrifical" force pulls the blades out further than normal, increasing the deadly diameter of the Glaive during flight.

I have a few ideas for the Glaive, I saw one or two earlier, but I think there are a few differences, so here are my ideas.

1.Homing: This Mod would give the Glaive minor enemy homing after bouncing, starting at 0.5~1 meter and being
                 upgradable to about 3~5 meters.

2.Slicing: This Mod would cause the Glaive to slice through enemies rather than bounce off them.

3.Fury / Sudden Strike: This Mod would increase the Flight Speed of the Glaive, could just change the way Fury Interacts
                                      with the Glaive.

4.Broken Star: This Mod would Cause the Glaive to break upon it's 3rd bounce, making it more like a shrapnel grenade.

Additionally:

Centrifical force (Glaive): Increased "Centrifical" force pulls the blades out further than normal, increasing the deadly diameter of the Glaive during flight.

Is bloody brilliant.

Killer Instinct (Glaive)

Gives the Glaive the Ability to auto Bounce in the right angle to hit the next Enemy in a Range of 5 Meters (Include Homing for Moving Targets). Mod Increase the Homing % chance for it 10/20/30 should not to high, to make it not auto killing. Works on Wall and Enemy hits but only for its max Boncings. The Homing Chance should called up on the first Bounce and will be keep to the end of Flight.

Glaive Master (Glaive)

Increase the max Boncings of the Glaive +1/2/3/4 nice for Combine with the first one. ^^

Think both should be Rare.

Edited by Shikinami