Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout Selection At Mission Screen

AluminumHaste

It's really tedious to go to the map, find an alert, go to said alert, find that it's either corpus or infested or grineer etc, then have to leave the navmap, go to Arsenal and "upgrade" weapons/frames with the appropriate loadout, then go back to the navmap, pick the alert then go in.

Then rinse repeat for every mission after that.

I usually play random missions, preferring mission types over enemy types, so I'm constantly changing loadouts.

What I'm asking is if DE could implement a loadout selection screen for each slot (Frame/Primary/Secondar/Melee/Kubrow/Sentinel), where we could pick from the three loadouts, right there on the navmap.

If there is already something like this and I've missed it, can someone please point this out?

Something like this, I know this is really ugly, but you get the idea:

Warframe0000_zpslzgz6isr.jpg

Edited by AluminumHaste

ha, funny that you bring this up here. this has been bugging me for the last few months now, however i didn't find time (=lazyness) to post about this myself.

my suggestion is to have kind of a "quicklink" button both in the starmap ui and also when you select a mission, which brings you directly to your arsenal, and vice versa, a button in the arsenal which brings you back to the starmap.

so basically the idea is to link starmap and arsenal in some way, so that you're able to switch quickly when you need to.

Edited by The3doM